• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Going to try and get help

W

wednesday addams

Hey everyone, for a few days now I have not been feeling well. More depressed and bad negative thoughts. Today I broke down and cried. Something personal has been bothering me and I feel awful about it. I have so many problems I can't solve. Tomorrow I'm going to ask for help. I have been feeling like I'm going to turn into another person. I feel hopeless and scared. I have awful dreams of dead people. I woke up today and wished I hadn't. I can't live like this, I'm wasting time. My anxiety on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 20! I need help I don't even want to sleep. My fears are worse than ever.😔

2Much2Feel

Hey, @wednesday addams, really sorry you are feeling so bad but it's good that you are going to ask for some help. It def sounds like a professional could help out with the depression and anxiety, and hopefully get you in a better space. Really hope the best for you, and keep talking here, it can be helpful as well. xx

T

Tombomb

I was there before n getting help will be the bravest thing u probably have ever done. I hope things go well n it be cool if u just stop on by here so we’re interested bout how life is going for u ??

Wishbone

Wishbone

Seeking help is the right thing to do, just keep in mind that help may be slow in coming due everything that has been going on, depending on where you are etc too, but hold out for it.

W

wednesday addams

Hey, @wednesday addams, really sorry you are feeling so bad but it's good that you are going to ask for some help. It def sounds like a professional could help out with the depression and anxiety, and hopefully get you in a better space. Really hope the best for you, and keep talking here, it can be helpful as well. xx
Thank you.🙂

S

saynow

try to be spirtual
i hope this help you
if you dont try it ....try it
i m somewhat sure will help you
good luck

T

Tombomb

Mental health people are very special n the work we putt in is very unique so feel proud of urself. ! Think of it as ur now a athlete or a actor now ? We are mental health people n try too continue too better urself an treat others kindly! Be proud of who we are !!

bellwether

bellwether

That’s a really big step is getting help, it took me years before I could get help and talk about my depression and things that’s been going on in my life about my past. It even toon courage to go online and say about everything that’s going on.. but one thing I realise is that when your on this and listening to other people and knowing they know how you feel makes you feel less alone. Now I haven’t been on this very long but I feel like I’m not alone everyone is struggling with mental illnesses and I’m so grateful for this website. We can try and get threw this together and not feel like we have to deal with this alone. I know how hard depression and anxiety is and sometimes some days is harder than others but some days is good. And we must remember the good more than the bad.

Bod

Bod

Hey everyone, for a few days now I have not been feeling well. More depressed and bad negative thoughts. Today I broke down and cried. Something personal has been bothering me and I feel awful about it. I have so many problems I can't solve. Tomorrow I'm going to ask for help. I have been feeling like I'm going to turn into another person. I feel hopeless and scared. I have awful dreams of dead people. I woke up today and wished I hadn't. I can't live like this, I'm wasting time. My anxiety on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 20! I need help I don't even want to sleep. My fears are worse than ever.😔

That is a massive step you have decided to take so you should be proud as not everyone can mage to ask for the help, so well done. Our depression and other issues we may have totally suck at the best of times so with you getting even more help will be great for your well being.