• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Going to leave the forum

W

Waverunner

I don't think you are and I don't think you should leave either.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

No - please don't leave. :sorry:
You're not making anything worse.
I see that you're going through a really shit time at the moment, but I don't judge you - I wish I could do more to help - but you know that i'm here for you, as are many other people on the forum.
If you're really cheesed off with the forum, then take a break.
But please don't leave permanently, especially not for the reason that you think you shouldn't be here - because you most certainly should. x

Gajolene

Gajolene

Don't leave over a simple misunderstanding Marlieebee, we all have misunderstandings and make mistakes. We're only human and nobodies perfect. Please forgive me if I've misunderstood you too

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

i dont know you that well marlibee but please dont leave - your in a dark place, take some time to think about it xxxxx

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
you are helpful. i am sure you haven't upset anyone and if so they are probably over it by now anyway.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
As much as I really don't understand why you all like me, thank you I guess and sorry for being a total pain in the arse.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Please don't leave Marliee; you're not making things worse; you're going through a bad patch to be sure, but you're not upsetting anyone. You have been so supportive of me since I joined the forum, so helpful to everyone; it's hard for you to help others now, but it's our turn to support you; to return the favour after all those times you were there for us. And you're not a pain in the arse, you're brilliant! :hug: xxxxxxx

J

jeztepes

marlibee .. I dont know you but from what i have seen of your posts you are a sensible caring person ,, if you were as idiotic at posting as i am it might be different ,if you have made a mistake at least you are man/ woman !! enough to acknowledge that error and that is precious , look at all the arseholes on the planet that never admit they make errors ,,, you are a treasure ...STAY ...be gentle on yourself

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks.

As much as this niceness makes me feel uncomfortable, I guess I kinda have to believe it a tiny bit even if I disagree.

mami5

mami5

You better believe it! It is true what others have said. You are a kind, caring and very supportive person who happens to be suffering herself right now. Please don't leave. This place wouldn't be the same without you and you'd be missed terribly. :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx