Going to hell and very worried

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i believe my voices come from evil spirits, i even have a spirit on my back and head, draining me of life force. It sometimes tries to take over mentally but i rebuff them. p.s when i had my psychosis i thought i was going to be burned alive and probably go to hell. It must be quite common.
Religious delusions are very common with psychosis.

madfryer

madfryer

its strange what voices work on because i was more worried about what heaven is like - i was given the worst possible outcomes - but because i talked to the ouija board and items up there and my husband dabbled in the occult one thing they could not say is hell because i know there is no hell but boy did they work hard on what heaven was i believe in reincarnation so it is a place to wait and i know love is important i know that is hard to swallow right now but to get to know you i think is what they are doing -

P

Pixieb34

God wouldn't be cruel to a mentally ill person and you wouldn't go to hell unless you are like, a murderer and even then people who are sorry don't go to hell. Sorry you're having these awful fears.

Kerome

Kerome

You are absolutely right Kerome, my voices actually say very little, but I do believe the thoughts come from them as well. The sort of thoughts I've been having over the last couple of days were just so far from the normal me that I don't believe they could have come from me.
But what if some of your voices were well-meaning and others not? You might find bad thoughts coming from bad mental influences hijacking what your voices were actually saying... I noticed that my mind can be very negative, in not believing good things without reason, or coming up with the worst possible scenario's to attach to what a voice has said.

That there are positive voices and negative ones is something quite a few people experience, so i wouldn't rule it out.

T

troubled

That there are positive voices and negative ones is something quite a few people experience, so i wouldn't rule it out.
Thanks Kerome, I do have to keep in mind that some voices are positive and some are negative.

T

troubled

i believe my voices come from evil spirits, i even have a spirit on my back and head, draining me of life force. It sometimes tries to take over mentally but i rebuff them. p.s when i had my psychosis i thought i was going to be burned alive and probably go to hell. It must be quite common.
I had a similar experience Tonga Kev, way back in 2010 when my psychosis first started. I thought that something was draining the life force out of me. You say that the spirits are on your back and head, and I thought that something had dug into my chest and was draining me from around the heart area. It felt like I didn't have the energy to move around. I also thought about being burned alive because when I was in my nuclear war psychosis just very recently, I thought that by setting myself on fire, I would mitigate the war. The nuclear war stuff has gone away now but I don't know if I ever would have actually set myself on fire. The voices/thoughts were telling me that it wasn't something I had to do right now but that it would have to be done one day. And of course I thought I was going to hell too.

All in all, my experience was very similar to yours.

madfryer

madfryer

you are so right can u believe it the hassle they give you wears you down u would have thought if that was the case they could at least be nice about it but nope its as if the need to speak to your mind has to hurt if not physically emotionally - but what i can say once they get a foothold they love u if u are anything like me they can move me and put weight on me oh and love telling me off. i suppose it would not be so bad if i was into bdsm

J

Jupiter11

Hi I'm new here and the title of this post might sound like a joke but it isn't. I hear voices but the problem is they don't come from inside my head, they come from outside. On three occasions they told me something that was going to happen ten seconds before it happened. I'm not talking about "you're going to see a pigeon", I'm talking about three very specific things, like the name of a chemical element on a quiz show. I'd rather not specify as I've told a couple of close friends about them and they could identify me but I am in no doubt that these voices are coming from outside of me. I have seen that there is a spiritual section in this forum but I'm too scared to go in there because I don't want to read anything that will reinforce it.

The voices only say the same few words on constant repeat, but I also get twitches that support the voices and are in response to my thoughts. Eg if a voice says "give" ie give all your money away, I'll get twitched on the right for "that's right". I get thoughts as well as voices, and the thoughts, voices and twitches all back each other up.

Between the thoughts, voices and twitches, I've been told that I will go to hell unless I do what the voices/thoughts/twitches tell me, because they are coming from God, and I have to prove complete obedience to God. Additionally, all my psychotic symptoms only ever came on when I went through a few days of intense prayer, and so now I've finally learned not to say any more prayers. They are trying to make me harm myself and humiliate myself in order to prove complete obedience, and I'm going to hell because I won't do what they tell me. They constantly tell me to give all my savings away, and I have had thoughts about harming myself and humiliating myself and then I get twitched on the right hand side of the body for "that's right". I did give ten thousand pounds away a lot of years ago because of the voices but then I recovered from the psychosis and a man in the CAB helped me get about 90% of it back. But now they want me to do it again and not get it back. I've been sectioned and I took four different drugs at varying points, but even back when I thought the voices were coming from inside my head, the drugs still didn't work.

I absolutely believe that I am supposed to obey them but I'm not doing it and so I'm going to go to hell and I'm terrified. I previously bought materials to kill myself to get away from the voices, but it's only today that they've told me I'm going to hell if I die, so now I don't even know if I can kill myself. I wouldn't have been killing myself any time soon anyway as I live with my elderly mother and I wouldn't leave her but I had plans to kill myself once she had gone.

I'm very distraught because I absolutely believe it's all coming from God and I can't escape it even by dying. I do work but I don't think I'll hold on to my job for much longer after this latest revelation. I'm panicking nearly all day long now, and have the voices/twitches/thoughts to contend with too.

I know there's maybe nobody else in here who thinks they're going to hell, but I just wanted to join in here as it's the only place where I will get coping strategies for the remaining time that I'm alive.
I've gone through nearly the same thing, but much worse. You remind me of myself but at an early stage. I'd think that perhaps it'd be wise to listen to them, but also I wouldn't be sure that would be the entire point of it. In the Bible the point of giving up ones possessions is to begin an entirely new life of service, and reliance on gods provision. A new life of devotion. Serving the poor and not working for money. To love others. So to me the suggestion seems to be "simply follow us in faith, and surrender".

The part about the twitching I've seen as well in my own experience however not as developed as to mean something consistent. The basics of what it meant to me on the occasion I experienced it was that it was a automatic response of obediance to a higher authority, despite having feral qualities in mysef , and being in general untame. They used it to imply I am a demon, and that despite this I still have a form of involuntary obediance. And the twitch was their evidence.

Anyway, for me I'm certainly going to hell. I think that goes without saying if they claim I'm a demon. They say to kill myself, not that I may be saved, but that I may embrace my fate and stop sinning and thereby making my sentence worse. As you believe you should obey them, so too do I believe that it is wise to do this as well. Though the fear, enhanced by their at times vivid descriptions of what awaits, instills in me an impossible fear. And they ridicule me for it. Call me a bitch and a Pussy, because of that fear, but also because of who I am in general. And how I've lived my life.

It is not only true that I'm going to hell, but that I'm going to the very worst pit in hell. And there is no hope for me. But for you, perhaps there is hope. Perhaps not if you were to die now, and also perhaps also because killing yourself might be sinful, but that they are even working with you, trying to help you in some way, this means they haven't adopted the attitude of my circumstances. Which is basically there's absolutely nothing you can do we are positive you're going to hell, in fact your getting deeper in it every second, and other things they say to me constantly.

In fact I know I will even regret telling you this forever. And that I will die many deaths because of it, or suffer many pains, forever, without rest. But I've already gone past the stage of intense crippling fear. Which when I first discovered I was going to hell, the mental anguish alone was the worst physical pain I've ever had. Weird how can mental anguish be so physical? Like I was actually on fire. Odd.

Now I'm just in a state of absurd denial, and insanity and self delusion, simply because facing it is impossible. Or atleast not for a coward like me. They recognize that. They say I won't do it. So I've resigned myself to it. Which is so foolish and horrible. To suffer worse for an eternity just because I'm afraid of a few moments and want to enjoy this meaningless life a little bit more. I'm very disappointed with myself. They are all angry. God, men. And even hell I assume, for depriving them.

The thought that I must kill myself never leaves me. And yet with it, I cannot. It is a tiresome game.

Anyway, for you, I would ofcourse say do it. But that they don't always give commands that one is able to keep. But also there may indeed be real punishment for it. If you can, obey the commands before you understand why, and have time to question it is preferable. It may be that by then, when you have put it aside too long, it is too late. Like in my situation, that when I understood why they wanted me to kill myself, the knowing of it, the consequence of it, had made it to terrifying a task. Though there's no way I can say I'm am not still truly ignorant of the state I'm in. They said while I stood on a balcony , "if you knew what they were doing to you, you'd jump right now" I can only assume they are destroying my soul.

anyway, if what you're experiencing is similar to me, which I still have reason to doubt, then I cannot exactly give you any hope, given that I have none myself. I can perhaps only terrify you, or give you misguided advice.

Fuck sorry, I know this doesn't help at all. I was supposed to give you coping advice, but for me they can invade any activity, and knowing further that any activity is destructive to me and incurs their rage makes anything unsettling. Even this. Even now I hear them explaining things.

Also my advice may not help at all because I'm not very experienced in life at all. Never had a job, and I live with my mom and im twenty four.

I'd probably have more to share about the experience...

You're the first to describe the predicting thing. They can predict what I'll do before I'm aware I'll do it. Or what I'll say. And also they do harmonize with my own thoughts and respond, like you describe all of it going on at one time. That makes me think it might be authentic.

One point of discrepancy, however, is that you identified them as external. I agree for the most part. It's just a little bit funny. I wonder just exactly what that means.

I could share more but maybe you have more to say.

J

Jewels50

My daughter prays all the time and it seems to help she too thinks she’s going to hell but talking to our pastor has helped her

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Its demons they want people to go to hell Demons are hard to fight I've been curse by a demon and because I fought with a demon it has curse me for life, I lived in a haunted house thats when I encountered the demon I'm not religious, I've seen many things tho in my time and I've felt gods power when somebody prayed over me one time I'm a Pagan and God respects me as that.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

My daughter prays all the time and it seems to help she too thinks she’s going to hell but talking to our pastor has helped her
All this primitive thought about God and what "he is" it is really primitive I find Christianity a primitive "cult" and a danger to reality, the Devil has his ways and with a primitive thinking society, evil has great control over the weak. Just saying.

Last edited:
Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Do they know where the bible came from? I don't think so It came from the havens in a primitive form it means from outta space you know the cosmos where there is other life more advance and some who are less advanced. It was a book bought to Earth but has been rewritten in human understanding for that time and has been rewritten ever since.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Sorry to go off topic I realize that this can be a delicate thread and I apologize for venting and with everybody on this thread I wish the the best in helping each other :hug1:

Last edited:
B

Brokengirl2

Hi I'm new here and the title of this post might sound like a joke but it isn't. I hear voices but the problem is they don't come from inside my head, they come from outside. On three occasions they told me something that was going to happen ten seconds before it happened. I'm not talking about "you're going to see a pigeon", I'm talking about three very specific things, like the name of a chemical element on a quiz show. I'd rather not specify as I've told a couple of close friends about them and they could identify me but I am in no doubt that these voices are coming from outside of me. I have seen that there is a spiritual section in this forum but I'm too scared to go in there because I don't want to read anything that will reinforce it.

The voices only say the same few words on constant repeat, but I also get twitches that support the voices and are in response to my thoughts. Eg if a voice says "give" ie give all your money away, I'll get twitched on the right for "that's right". I get thoughts as well as voices, and the thoughts, voices and twitches all back each other up.

Between the thoughts, voices and twitches, I've been told that I will go to hell unless I do what the voices/thoughts/twitches tell me, because they are coming from God, and I have to prove complete obedience to God. Additionally, all my psychotic symptoms only ever came on when I went through a few days of intense prayer, and so now I've finally learned not to say any more prayers. They are trying to make me harm myself and humiliate myself in order to prove complete obedience, and I'm going to hell because I won't do what they tell me. They constantly tell me to give all my savings away, and I have had thoughts about harming myself and humiliating myself and then I get twitched on the right hand side of the body for "that's right". I did give ten thousand pounds away a lot of years ago because of the voices but then I recovered from the psychosis and a man in the CAB helped me get about 90% of it back. But now they want me to do it again and not get it back. I've been sectioned and I took four different drugs at varying points, but even back when I thought the voices were coming from inside my head, the drugs still didn't work.

I absolutely believe that I am supposed to obey them but I'm not doing it and so I'm going to go to hell and I'm terrified. I previously bought materials to kill myself to get away from the voices, but it's only today that they've told me I'm going to hell if I die, so now I don't even know if I can kill myself. I wouldn't have been killing myself any time soon anyway as I live with my elderly mother and I wouldn't leave her but I had plans to kill myself once she had gone.

I'm very distraught because I absolutely believe it's all coming from God and I can't escape it even by dying. I do work but I don't think I'll hold on to my job for much longer after this latest revelation. I'm panicking nearly all day long now, and have the voices/twitches/thoughts to contend with too.

I know there's maybe nobody else in here who thinks they're going to hell, but I just wanted to join in here as it's the only place where I will get coping strategies for the remaining time that I'm alive.

B

Brokengirl2

I know this an older feed, but I have been experiencing the very same things. With voices that claim to be God that have come on after intense fasting and prayer saying that there os no hope for me. That I am going to hell as soon as my soul leaves my body for an eternity. I have battled with addictions to medications my entire life (it was passed down from my mother and father) and while on those meditations I hurt a lot of people. I lived a completely selfish life- having kids and not caring for them and even also having abortions in my drunken stupor. I am sober today and have my children in my home and have saught God to ask Him for His forgiveness and He denies me forgiveness for going back to medications so many times. The voice would tell me to stay on my knee's for hours and I would. The voice would tell me if I could stay on my knee's until He told me to get off I would have forgiveness. Needless to say I could not. I went day's without eating, sleeping, praying and crying out to God asking forgiveness for all my sins in this life. There is no peace in my heart and I am barely hanging on. For me, it says I will go to the worst part of hell that I have antichrist spirit. It is so hard to keep pushing and walking forward, raising my children and being a good wife with all of this mentall anguish. My life is nothing but regrets, it's like no matter how hard I try to repent for my sins it is filthy rags. I communicate with these voices through my mind. They know my thoughts.
I just need someone to talk to. I feel completely hopeless no matter what.

M

Mary26

Okay so if your great sin was neglecting your children and you're putting all your energy into this guilt, aren't you still kind of neglecting them? Is it possible that the best way you could possibly repent would be to put your energy into connecting with your kids? Maybe consider that the voice may not be God at all because God is about kindness and wouldn't He want you to devote yourself to loving the people in your life and healing yourself for them, if not for yourself? Maybe the voice is not God at all but a darker voice in disguise and maybe your test is to tell it I know what I've done and I regret it every minute of my life but instead of wallowing in it I'm going to heal myself and my family and if after all that I end up in hell, so be it.

W

wisdomfromwarrior

Hi brokengirl2, didn't some of the prophet (Psalm of David) identified themselves as broken one ?
Might your God give you some teaching worth sharing ?
Does He only get hungry about you or does He have a Light ?

I have learnt to trust every voice I heard like it's reality ( it is as real as the real world but I heard things previous to them happening ).
If you heard a good voice somehow, you still have that reality opened for your future. So I try to be very strong and endure when bad voices are here.

Obviously I have been delivered to a world full of bad spirits from very wicked to very snaky. I try a lot to focus on the love I have for others being (my brothers, people I see light in) and to recall on them. I am mad at them because they let me with inferiors voices.

My opinion is the God that made me a captive for inferior's spirits came out of a bad intention that was on me from earthy people. I managed my relationship with God unto my liberation which, He insisted, can only be done if I accept to face the inferiors spirit until I reach ultimately better state of being.

I too fight a lot hoping for light to shine in myself one day and I struggle everyday for not commiting suicide. Love <3

Sammyjames97

Sammyjames97

Don't listen to the voices people end up dying or killing people by listening to their voices, i used to believe mine were alien, some people they are demons or spirits others will say its your own mind playing tricks. Whatever you choose to believe just know it isn't god no matter what they say. Mine said i was Jesus once and promised all this stuff that never happened. From what I can see from these stories the voices try to scare and manipulate us and get us out of being who we were before they entered out lives. I burned myself to prove my alliance to them when it all started and it never made them nicer in fact itl only get worse if they feel they can control you and get you to do things. Hipefully you will get better and they will ease off gradually like mine. You can message me if you want to talk about it

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Has any of you guys who experienced voices discovered what was really behind those voices? I am curious to know.

Have you looked into supernatural entities or spirits? Or black magic like Vodo?