Going thru a lot right now

N

Nathan27241

I'm a 26 year old Male I was in an abusive relationship with a 34 year old female who was very manipulative and controlling and unfortunately the relationship ended with a domestic on my behalf and I spent the night in jail. But I was the one who called the domestic in. But the 911 call was "My girl wont let me out of the house" so they came we talked about situation and the cops told me they couldn't do nothing about it that it was between us and we had fo come to an agreement. And they said what they could do was make us separate if one us was thinking about hitting each other. And obviously I got arrested after that cause I told them I slapped her. But this whole relationship was her being controlling and manipulative. I'm not allowed leave the house without her, I'm not allowed to be in a different room without her, I wasnt even allowed to sit on a different piece of furniture. It was everything she says goes all the house rules are her rules. Always accusing me of doing stuff I never did because she's not getting the attention. Going thru my phone and deleting people off my Facebook and lying about stuff because she didnt like me telling my friend that I was in a manipulative and controlling relationship. The fact that the cops would have never helped me if I didnt hit her is absolutely unacceptable. The cop was also trying to justify that because she is a female she didnt anything wrong cause that's what girls do and that his wife would have done the same thing.

N

Nathan27241

I'm a 26 year old Male I was in an abusive relationship with a 34 year old female who was very manipulative and controlling and unfortunately the relationship ended with a domestic on my behalf and I spent the night in jail. But I was the one who called the domestic in. But the 911 call was "My girl wont let me out of the house" so they came we talked about situation and the cops told me they couldn't do nothing about it that it was between us and we had fo come to an agreement. And they said what they could do was make us separate if one us was thinking about hitting each other. And obviously I got arrested after that cause I told them I slapped her. But this whole relationship was her being controlling and manipulative. I'm not allowed leave the house without her, I'm not allowed to be in a different room without her, I wasnt even allowed to sit on a different piece of furniture. It was everything she says goes all the house rules are her rules. Always accusing me of doing stuff I never did because she's not getting the attention. Going thru my phone and deleting people off my Facebook and lying about stuff because she didnt like me telling my friend that I was in a manipulative and controlling relationship. The fact that the cops would have never helped me if I didnt hit her is absolutely unacceptable. The cop was also trying to justify that because she is a female she didnt anything wrong cause that's what girls do and that his wife would have done the same thing.
But I felt like I did the right thing by calling the cops on myself, I dont think I would have gotten out of that relationship. She was refusing to break up with me
to telling me it's not my choice its hers to and that I can try to get rid of her but she ain't going anywhere.

N

Nathan27241

It's not like I could have just packed my bags and left she would have came with me even if I told her no. I dont understand. She's grabbing bags out of my hand telling me I cant get my clothes. Let me start telling and scream and then tell her I want to go take a walk to cool off and she tells me no and if I tell her yes in going anyway. She's out the door with me. There's been sometimes where she let out but not for long if I'm not back in like 30mins or whenever she comes out and looks for me like I'm a kid, but most of the time she doesnt out unless I was with her.

N

Nathan27241

It's not like I could have just packed my bags and left she would have came with me even if I told her no. I dont understand. She's grabbing bags out of my hand telling me I cant get my clothes. Let me start telling and scream and then tell her I want to go take a walk to cool off and she tells me no and if I tell her yes in going anyway. She's out the door with me. There's been sometimes where she let out but not for long if I'm not back in like 30mins or whenever she comes out and looks for me like I'm a kid, but most of the time she doesnt out unless I was with her.
We were together for 2 years and living together for a year and a half. I forgot to say that part. Also I had to call the cops on her twice in this relationship because she threatened to kill herself if she didnt get the attention she wanted.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hello Nathan gee she sounds hard going! obviously you need to get out and stay out whatever that means for your own sanity and safety.

sorry that this has happened