• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

going through tough times at the moment

B

Bellaboo

:unsure:hi ive been on venlafaxine for 4 yrs now they have beed briliant ,but im going through a real stressfull time at the moment and feeling really anxious and low .we have to sell our house due to finantual difficulties.my mariage is on the rocks do you think i should ask the doctor to up the dose.many thanks

S

starfish

dolores

i feel that seeing your gp would be a good idea, maybe get some councelling for yourself. moving house ,and financial difficulties especially in a recession puts strain on anyone.never mind someone with depression.i wish you well.

B

Bellaboo

Thankyou ive been to see my GP hes up my dosage on venlafaxine so hopefully i will different soon .

S

starfish

dolores

i hope you feel better soon, and your move goes well, also that you and your husband can ride the storm. do you have a good friend or family to confide in? take care, put yourself first.look after yourself. :hug:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Hi everyone I’m (insert thumbs up cat.jpg) rlly going through it Introduce Yourself 4
L Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here, longing to exchange with humans who are going through similar situations. Introduce Yourself 6
T new To This Forums Going Through Alot Lately Introduce Yourself 15
A Feel like I'm going crazy but can't get any help Introduce Yourself 5
G I feel like im going to wreck Christmas. Introduce Yourself 19
B I don't even know what the heck is going on anymore Introduce Yourself 3
AustralianDeb1986 Hoping for a little kindness to keep me going Introduce Yourself 16
C What is going on Introduce Yourself 2
D I'm scared of going to work Introduce Yourself 2
J My name is Jackie I am 55years old and suffer from anxiety and depression. I feel like Im going off my head. Help x Introduce Yourself 35
_8CHU hello ,, this may be a lot but if i'm going to introduce myself i might as well say it all i guess :) Introduce Yourself 9
P Going off Lithium Introduce Yourself 2
H Hi I'm new here.I think im going crazy. Introduce Yourself 7
O In search of a cave to hibernate in through the winter Introduce Yourself 5
rei I can get through this! Introduce Yourself 2
S Living through trauma and abuse. Trigger warning. Introduce Yourself 2
W Worried mum looking to get her daughter through this Introduce Yourself 2
W Tough day so joined a forum! Introduce Yourself 12
i_must_be_mad Not been on here for many years - life been tough Introduce Yourself 3
D Some days are tough Introduce Yourself 1