• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Going through hell today and I will be tomorrow...

L

lostwonderer12

In the past years I've cut my drink down alot. Use to drink 2 or 3 times a week it was somewhat fun but over the year my body started rejecting it with horrible just horrible hangovers with jitteryness, anxiety, feeling like I'm going to die! I remember being 19 and my friends hangover would shake off after an hour of waking up or they didn't even get hungover but me I'd be lucky to feel better by 5pm in the afternoon! I have drank in a long talk decided to try it last night but I feel I'll today, I almost went to the ER. Tried to throw up to see if it would help but only a little relief. My throat is burning from the stomach acid. I feel deeply depression and every single time that I drink now a days I'll need to take atleast 4 mg of Ativan right in the morning to stop these super unusually seizure like symptoms. Light headed, jittery head tremors, caffiegne also brings on these same symptoms. I barley drink but something about my body has changed and possably it could be IBS or leaky gut? I truly am in need of help ty

EddieH

EddieH

Hi lostwonder12. I am a pretty heavy drinker but i have never had seizures, I guess i have been lucky. I guess don't stop drinking to suddenly, even though that's what i do. With the reflux you are experiencing best to have an endoscopy for some to have a look with a camera. I did this and they found nothing, they think my reflux is caused by the drinking only. Best to try some nexium it really works well for stomach acid problems or even some ant acid mixures like gaviscon. I didn't get on to my reflux fast enough and all my teeth got eaten away by the acid.

Welcome to the forum hope you can find some answers here. It's a pretty friendly place

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L does anyone feel they are going through the day like floating soul? Depression Forum 29
F Depressed Girlfriend is going through a hard time Depression Forum 8
B Going to end it Depression Forum 11
C I can't quite understand what's going on in my head. Depression Forum 1
Ladyfair I'm going to bed early Depression Forum 2
S Ever felt sad but don't know why? What's going on :\ Depression Forum 8
C Is my depressed boyfriend going to leave me? Depression Forum 13
W The only thing that keeps me going is writing my story Depression Forum 3
MeAndMyDepression Do you want to know when and how you're going to die? Depression Forum 19
M Hard to keep going *triggers* Depression Forum 12
Gigglypuff sad inside How do I keep going? Depression Forum 13
R It ain’t going well and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. Depression Forum 6
B I think I’m going to kill myself soon.... Depression Forum 15
D boyfriend going out for countless hours normal? Depression Forum 33
Tawny I'm going to make myself some nice meals Depression Forum 9
S Going to try to get gabapentin Depression Forum 9
R Feeling bleak when everything is going well Depression Forum 4
B I’m going to end it soon, hopefully. Depression Forum 19
TylersOutlet24 My on-going journal of different Antidepressants and dosages I have been on & how they have affected me. Do they do anything? Depression Forum 3
D Help me understand what’s going on in my girlfriend’s head Depression Forum 2
DistantOcean Music that keeps you going Depression Forum 12
D we are going on a camping trip Depression Forum 1
I Terrified of going into work (feeling physically sick) Depression Forum 4
D my life is going in a downward spiral Depression Forum 3
L Feel like nothings ever going to change. Really struggling Depression Forum 3
U I can’t get through this Depression Forum 9
Louizard Losing a loved one, how do I get through this? Depression Forum 2
R Feeling lower every day from all I've been through Depression Forum 14
R Trying to make it through the day Depression Forum 4
M Went for walk to feel better. / couldn’t go through with it Depression Forum 13
I I went through divorce and oh my god Depression Forum 8
DistantOcean Hard time getting through the night Depression Forum 4
K Don’t know how to get through the rest of today Depression Forum 7
H How the hell do i use this Depression Forum 14