Going out

F

firemonkee57

Over the years I've got more and more reluctant to go out. I avoid it as much as possible. The only thing I'll regularly go for is my depot or psych appointments and even then with the depot I can be a few days/week or more late sometimes because I haven't wanted to go out on the due date.
Does anyone else here have a problem with going out ? The excuse I'll make to myself is what's the fun in walking down the high street window shopping(I have a limited range/area I'll go that I call my comfort zone) or to sit on my own in a cafe.

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel the same way as you. If I have to go out alone I struggle so much, even to get to a doctors appointment. If my partner is with me it is easier and we will go to familiar coffee shops but I still feel anxious. I do not think I will ever feel comfortable being outside. I am sorry you struggle too. :hug:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
i take my maddie out everyday ,but i struggle to do that ,i dont see anyone when i take her
other than that i never go out except to appointments ,i hate going out ,i have no motivation ,i hate being around people i would rather stay inside where its safe xx