• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Going for a date with Steven

P

Purple butterfly

Please before anyone shouts at me hear me out...... I am not getting back with this waste of space......

I am doing him a favour for his nana....

Today is her hundredth birthday she has dementia and I was supposed to be going with Steven..... So today I gets 4 phone calls of doris so I've told her I will be going as who else will sing with her on the karaoke and me and Steven well we will be together forever..... Make an old lady happy and all that so Steven has said thank you and he's coming to pick me up at 8pm.

I think this may of been a bad idea..... But I'm not ruining his nana birthday so I have to go.

Yaaaay.

Wish me luck.

You are always on my mind is our song haha

P

Purple butterfly

Well the time is here can be doing without this to be honest but if all else fails I can get drunk x

G

greatfulmomoftwo

Good luck!!!

P

Purple butterfly

Think I'm confusing doris flirting with some lad and Steven is furious lol x

P

Purple butterfly

Tonight is really starting to get to me, just gotta remind myself why I'm here....
. * breathe 1 2 3 *
* exhale the past *
* inhale the future *

Come on you can do this butterfly

Breathe

P

Purple butterfly

You can do it!!!!

Can you leave early?

xxx

I'm just trying to ignore him but I swear if he calls me babe or tells me he loves me again I'm gonna strangle him...... Getting so frustrated with him.....

I feel so bad for his nana she's such a nice lady and I didn't want to confuse her so I came and no regretting it deeply I wish I wasn't here right now I've just got to breathe and be ok it will be ok x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Can you have someone pick you up. You could use the I'm not feeling well excuse or the I got up really early and fake yawn one?

xxx

P

Purple butterfly

I've booked a taxi for 1130 I think I've been here sufficiently now....

Now I'm just getting drunk again.

Steven just best not start again

And to top it off I've got another Steven who's stoned flirting with me I've just had enough he's they r both getting to me now his mum has just give me a hug and said it must be hard for me being here x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
At least his mum understands.

Please don't drink too much there hun. You don't want to risk inflaming the situation. Not saying you will but yeah...

xxx

P

Purple butterfly

I know I don't wanna end up in bed with him or something that will be complicated.

I'm just trying to remember why I came out x

I love his nana she's lovely we've had a sing song and she asked when we were getting married and when we were having children that was tricky mind u she forgot five min later and asked again x

P

Purple butterfly

This was definitely a bad idea my heads mashed Steven my Steven has just kissed me and I stopped him n walked away but jesus I love this guy more than you could imagine x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm glad you stopped and walked away. Only 18 minutes to go!

Stay strong xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Personality Disorders Forum 4
Heidrun Personality Disorders Forum 4