Going crazy

N

Nina998

Today I am going to my niece's birthday and their housewarming party. I don't really want to go but we talked about this with my nurse... Acting against negative feeling. Besides I want to see my kids. It's just hard to go there. I wonder what people think when they see me like this and that makes me anxious. I am not going to force myself act like everything's normal. Though I don't think anybody expects any of us be the same after Grandmother passed away.

N

Nina998

I've been at the psych ward less than a week now. I am doing okay here but I know things will change when they send me home. Nothing can save me from that horrible anxiety at home that leads to depression. Nothing changes if nothing changes. Tomorrow is the third ECT.

N

Nina998

I was discharged on Friday after ECT. However ECT continues three times a week. They decided to continue treating me with ect. I am not sure if that's enough. We'll see what the next weeks bring along. Last time I managed two weeks at home. I wanted some changes on medication because this is not working but no doctor is willing to make changes they just tell the next doctor will decide on that.