• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Going back to hospital

S

Sydkkk

Had my mental health nurse come today she said I can either go in voluntary or be sectioned I’m so scared I just want to run away

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Hey sydkkk

Sorry that you’re not feeling well and you’re scared :( it’s a horrible feeling! I can understand why you’re scared and I don’t know what to recommend other than to offer you a big hug, I think other people here have experienced hospital so they’d be better placed to talk about that but just wanted to say you’re not alone and everyone here is really nice and will talk to you / help you if you want - sending you a big hug :hug:

N

Nate

Had my mental health nurse come today she said I can either go in voluntary or be sectioned I’m so scared I just want to run away
Sorry you're feeling bad, I would go in voluntary if I where you. If they blue paper you you'll have to stay in longer. I hope you feel better soon 😌

S

Sydkkk

Hey sydkkk

Sorry that you’re not feeling well and you’re scared :( it’s a horrible feeling! I can understand why you’re scared and I don’t know what to recommend other than to offer you a big hug, I think other people here have experienced hospital so they’d be better placed to talk about that but just wanted to say you’re not alone and everyone here is really nice and will talk to you / help you if you want - sending you a big hug :hug:
Thank you so much ❤

S

Sydkkk

Yeah going to go in voluntary
Sorry you're feeling bad, I would go in voluntary if I where you. If they blue paper you you'll have to stay in longer. I hope you feel better soon 😌
x

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Thank you so much ❤
Hey Sydkkk

I read your response where you’re going in voluntary - I hope it goes okay! It’s okay to be scared but I’m sure they will want to help you get better and be out and about in no time! like what happens in any other hospital! I hope you feel better soon and if you need anyone to chat to we’re here! X

S

Sydkkk

Hey Sydkkk

I read your response where you’re going in voluntary - I hope it goes okay! It’s okay to be scared but I’m sure they will want to help you get better and be out and about in no time! like what happens in any other hospital! I hope you feel better soon and if you need anyone to chat to we’re here! X
Thanks so much waiting to hear now just feeling so so anxious and not sure what to do with myself x

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Thanks so much waiting to hear now just feeling so so anxious and not sure what to do with myself x
I would be exactly the same to be honest but remember they want to help you, it’s not in their interest to keep you their longer than they need to make you feel better! Hope it goes okay X we’re here for you if you need anything

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello. I think you have done the right thing. You have not felt safe for a while now and being in hospital will ensure you are safe and have people who can support you. Please do not worry. It is good to know you have a caring mental health nurse.

Z

Zoe1

hi Sydkkk

I was very scared at first as well
and engaged with some legal advice
you can ask them about that if you like
once you start to trust people things will go better
I started to like it there and didn't want to go home !

:grouphug: 💜

S

Sydkkk

Hello. I think you have done the right thing. You have not felt safe for a while now and being in hospital will ensure you are safe and have people who can support you. Please do not worry. It is good to know you have a caring mental health nurse.
You are right I was in hospital in August I think they let me home to early depression is just eating me up at the moment she’s an amazing nurse x

EarthChild

EarthChild

I understand how scary it can be as I was in hospital ten times, but it's the best place to be if you feel unsafe.

Hope you feel better soon!

S

Sydkkk

hi Sydkkk

I was very scared at first as well
and engaged with some legal advice
you can ask them about that if you like
once you start to trust people things will go better
I started to like it there and didn't want to go home !

:grouphug: 💜
I was hospitalised in August only for a week think they let me out to early you are right I felt the same it was such a safe place apart from one lady telling me she wanted to kill me lol! X

Z

Zoe1

I was hospitalised in August only for a week think they let me out to early you are right I felt the same it was such a safe place apart from one lady telling me she wanted to kill me lol! X
actually yes there were a couple of scary episodes
to do with one person there

but the staff did actually deal with it
and I felt id kind of learned from it in a way
I also got very good at getting my way
regarding what we were watching on telly !

you know and at the end of the day I have stories to tell