• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

God's love and comfort is all I need in this world.

GaryC123

GaryC123

I'm miserable. But God loves me. There's nothing more to live for but maybe I'll go to heaven when I die. I hear heaven is really nice, a place where you're happy all the time. Maybe I'll finally be happy there. I can't wait. I hope I don't live much longer.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Hi Gary, I am sorry. I do hope you will be okay and that you will find happiness both here and in heaven. Hope you can find happiness here on earth. 💗

fragrant_violet

fragrant_violet

God bless you Gary.

Last edited by a moderator:
lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm miserable. But God loves me. There's nothing more to live for but maybe I'll go to heaven when I die. I hear heaven is really nice, a place where you're happy all the time. Maybe I'll finally be happy there. I can't wait. I hope I don't live much longer.
we just gotta keep trying in times like this

GaryC123

GaryC123

Thank you, Signofthetimes. But I'm happy in God's love and comfort. It's all I need in this world. Nothing more is required.

GaryC123

GaryC123

Thank you for your kind sentiment, Lilly776. You are a good soul. I don't know why you want me to stay here, though. There's nothing for me here. It's a little bit like asking a beggar to stay a beggar. My reward is in heaven. But if it suits you that I stay, then I will stay. Thank you for asking me to stay. I kind of don't want to but if it makes others happy, I will.

Lilly776

Lilly776

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you for your kind sentiment, Lilly776. You are a good soul. I don't know why you want me to stay here, though. There's nothing for me here. It's a little bit like asking a beggar to stay a beggar. My reward is in heaven. But if it suits you that I stay, then I will stay. Thank you for asking me to stay. I kind of don't want to but if it makes others happy, I will.
Stay for me. please. I only just joined and I made a thread that i want to die but stay Gary

GaryC123

GaryC123

Well, I'll try to stay but it's up to God how long I stay. I mean, I could have a heart attack tomorrow or something. And to be honest, I'd rather be with God. God loves me.

GaryC123

GaryC123

Just felt bad if i hurt you. so im sorry.
You didn't hurt me. Actually, I think you may have ultimately saved me from profoundly giving up on life. Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll do my best not to pretend to know the mind of God but I really do feel like it was divine intervention to have spoken with you today. I won't go into details but a miracle came through a few moments ago and I'm feeling better about things. I just have to take the day one moment at a time now and try to stay faithful to God. But I am feeling better now than I was earlier today. I apologize again for my initial reaction.

And I suppose I should add, welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Lilly776

Lilly776

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You didn't hurt me. Actually, I think you may have ultimately saved me from profoundly giving up on life. Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll do my best not to pretend to know the mind of God but I really do feel like it was divine intervention to have spoken with you today. I won't go into details but a miracle came through a few moments ago and I'm feeling better about things. I just have to take the day one moment at a time now and try to stay faithful to God. But I am feeling better now than I was earlier today. I apologize again for my initial reaction.

And I suppose I should add, welcome to the forum. :welcome:
super lovely. glad you feel better

GaryC123

GaryC123

Well, today is starting out as a difficult one. The miracle I talked about yesterday didn't pan out. I know God loves me and I know it's not his fault because he gives people free will but I wish there were something in my life to help me get through all this. I know God loves me but it's proving difficult to get through life right now and I wish there were something God could do to ease the pain. I pray God would give me a heart attack in the night. I don't want to go on in this world anymore. I just want to be with him. But I'm afraid of taking my own life. My reward is in heaven.