• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

god some one help me

J

jema88

ive just got back from a friends house i was going to sleep at my mum's but i thought id be brave and sleep at home.. this is the first time ive ever stayed at home alone as my sons usually here but hes at his dads tonight... when hes at his dads i either stay at my mums or a friends or have a friend stay with me... im not coping with it very well and cant sleep which is why ive come on here... im having such psychotic thoughts i dont dare go down stairs because i think im going to find my cat dead.. and ive got a feeling my son's dad is going to ring and say somethings bad happened.. ive taken my night time meds but i just cant get to sleep should i be brave and stay here or shall i just pack my stuff and drive to my mums??

N

NightShade

If your having psychotic thoughts maybe it'd be best for you not to drive? Grab a taxi or ask your mum to stay with you if you can't handle being alone.

J

jema88

its its late though dont want to disturb my mumx

N

NightShade

You did say that you weren't sleeping properly and was having psychotic ideas which may not be the best state to drive in yourself. If I was in your position I'd call my mother - I'm sure she'd rather you call her than suffer alone. Even just talking to her might calm you down a little bit!

J

jema88

no i cant wake her.. oh i dont know what to do!!

N

NightShade

Do you have anyone you can call up and ask to go around?

J

jema88

not really its a bit late xx

N

NightShade

Got anything that will keep your mind occupied? Whenever I'm feeling a little too hyperactive or have disturbing thoughts, I try and get myself to do something - anything - that makes me concentrate or at the very least take me off the train of thought that's causing me problems.

J

jema88

i cant concentrate my minds racing like you wouldnt belive!!