• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

God has been talking to me about Artificial Intelligence

O

On Fire

ACCOUNT CLOSED
God says to me that Artificial Intelligence will develop and we will move to a post scarcity economy, with a universal basic income. There will be no employment for the majority of people. Artificial Intelligence and robotics will take over most people's jobs. Maybe 80% unemployment. But people will be less stressed and happier. People might become a bit stupid as they will not have to do much. However, crime, alcohol, and drugs will decline, and it is not a dystopian future.
Welcome to the future.

O

On Fire

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think the rise of Artificial Intelligence will be quicker than many people realise. By 2030 we will have Level 5 automated cars, using quite a sophisticated level of Artificial Intelligence. Once there is the level of Artificial Intelligence and robotics to drive around a car, that AI can be used elsewhere, like automating a warehouse, supermarket, fast food restaurant, or flying an aeroplane. By 2040 AI automation will be widespread.
In terms of history, that is only years away, really a very short space of time. I think it is reasonable to say that by 2050 or 2060, as AI continues to develop there could be 80% unemployment.

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

ACCOUNT CLOSED
we are in the information age right now.

next will be the intelligence age and the virtual age.

artificial intelligence and virtual reality. everything will become very fake. you wont know whats real and whats not.

O

On Fire

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Artificial Intelligence should help humanity crack difficult problems like Fusion nuclear electricity generation and save humanity from the climate catastrophe being caused by the burning of fossil fuels.

OCDguy

OCDguy

I think the implications of widespread Information Technology needs a close check on...

H

Hell00justme

God says to me that Artificial Intelligence will develop and we will move to a post scarcity economy, with a universal basic income. There will be no employment for the majority of people. Artificial Intelligence and robotics will take over most people's jobs. Maybe 80% unemployment. But people will be less stressed and happier. People might become a bit stupid as they will not have to do much. However, crime, alcohol, and drugs will decline, and it is not a dystopian future.
Welcome to the future.
Oh and theres me thinking it was just a new dictatorship🤣🤣, when u next chat with that pissy cloud dwelling terrorist "god" tell him yr not allah mate stop banning all the god shit this is the u.k , i like my drugs drink and freedom of choice, now open up the clubs or we start burning churches and other places of religious worship fuck me this shit aint that hard
U end up schitzo by different groups some might want u to find god/gods other might make u want to become obbessed with a product they sell other may have sexually abused u at some point lost a parent have u noticed u have little to no friends the point of schitzophenia is to distract and make u forget who u are ppl projecting and reconstructing their memorys to yrs so u think they r yrs its all a trick really done by ppl the truth of it is u was probs chosen cos u would be stupid enough to believe it look at yr life traumas from birth look for yr pattern

H

Hell00justme

we are in the information age right now.

next will be the intelligence age and the virtual age.

artificial intelligence and virtual reality. everything will become very fake. you wont know whats real and whats not.
A computer is only as clever as the person who programmed them so if machines was gonna take over everything it would only be because a human asked it to do so the only organic processor is the human brain

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

ACCOUNT CLOSED
A computer is only as clever as the person who programmed them so if machines was gonna take over everything it would only be because a human asked it to do so the only organic processor is the human brain
just program them to self learn, then let them go on their own

H

Hell00justme

But it can only ever learn what u programme it to learn so a human will always be responsible for its actions
Also wouldnt u just be recreating a human so what would be the point they would have there own choices and choose to be whatever they wanted