• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Goading

Funnyday

Funnyday

Do your voices goad you? Mine are always saying things like. I've just purchased something from ebay. If you were any good you would have learnt how to hack computers. Then you could hack the eBay website and find out who I am.

Funnyday

Funnyday

There's now three of them going at it to harass me. Why don't they just sling their hook. FCUK YOU!!!

Funnyday

Funnyday

Here we go again. Going on and on about negative subjects. FCUK YOU!!!

Funnyday

Funnyday

They kept me awake most of last night. Come 2 am and I was wide awake. Hopefully, I will be too tired to be kept awake tonight by them.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They are trying to drive me to drink. I won't have another drink until I watch the football on Sunday. I hope that it's a good match.

EdEd

EdEd

I use to think along these lines , then as times progressed I realized the voices are a lot more forceful ,repetitive, and rude when I'm entirely wrong. The voices are a manifestation of thought and vaguely represents what the voice hearer believes.