• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Glad i found you

T

TOONAFISH

Hi Everyone. I have had mental health probs since early teens and last year was in hospital after having my little angel who is now 2 years old. Just starting to feel a bit low again, and thought i would have a look on the net for some self help. Maybe talking to you guys will help. Found in hospital the patients often helped more than the staff, altho the staff were all lovely.

Hope to chat soon, maybe help others too. xxx
Nik(y)

D

Dollit

Hi Nik, I'm glad you found us too. This is a special place and I'm glad it's here. Just join in where you want and you'll soon make friends. xx

emski

emski

Hi Nik and :welcome:. I can echo Dollit - it is really friendly here, and I hope you like it :grouphug:

silly madam

silly madam

Hi Nik

A big :welcome: from me too. I know exactly what you mean about the patients being more help than the staff. In my recent stay in hospital we all used to get together in the 'smoking hut' and chat things over. That was probably the best therapy session right there.
I hope you enjoy being part of the forum.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Star_light Introduce Yourself 9
A Introduce Yourself 9
W Introduce Yourself 9
F Introduce Yourself 3
J Introduce Yourself 3