• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Give me a reason not to attack my voices?

Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble

I get these auditory hallucinations when I am tired. I read elsehwere that "everyone" does when falling asleep, for eaxmple. Cant vouch for the truth of that.

I just regard them as hallucinations caused by random synapses firing in the auditory cortex, much like visual pictures when dreaming. I dont give them personalities, whereas most people here seem to do that. I am curious as to why that is. Could it have something to do with the fact that your voices tend to follow reglular themes rather than be random phrases, I wonder? I suppose if I was hearing the same thing all the time I might have a different interpretation of them.

Mine dont have themes, just random statements or rubbish, so I just ignore them and continue to fall asleep.
If I did feel like saying anything it would be to my mind, rather than to the voices...like "jesus, will you shut up with the damn voices!"

Returncc

Returncc

My reply

i hate my voices also, i studied them in tremendous detail. they have strategies that are very predictable across voice hearing communities, but it is like a pile of garbage, the more you disturb the garbage the worse you find the result, so it is hard to give advice, however, i am sure that the voices who are primary, the ones that do not sound like they have a location, they actually cannot get anywhere near your location, as one of the conditions of being a voice in the mind of someone else is that they have given up their liberty, my understanding is their community is so radical in the prevention of their existence that you will never meet or see someone who was a voice in your mind from the primary group. However, they are all very important people and potential future allies in the battle for voice hearing survival. You may not want to be the cause of their death, although it depends, often you are talking to people who need judgment correction and undecieved criminal networking strategy.

After years of battle, I mostly learned not to be in conflict with the male voices, and many times agreeing with their point of view, and encouraging them to protect and defend innocent harmless people, after being pressed by attitudes of other local and hardcore criminal networks. I was then passed onto women talkers who merely intend to destroy people just because they refuse to surrender to criminal control, you are either a criminal under the control of other violent criminals and get attacked by the police for purposes of securing absolute criminal power against your person or you're a gonner with these voices because there is no such thing as lawful control or conduct, they are very bad, as they spill their strategy to "local" voices who can stalk and get into your location, but normally cannot actually make sounds in your mind, unless they also move under the ground. I consider the first set of voices to be permanently underground and far away, as in never will you be at physical risk of them beyond their ability to communicate with others, and the second set is people who have been convinced to attack lawful non-criminal voice hearers for head hunting purposes, or criminal purposes, who also agree to live under the earth, when they are making non-conversational style sounds, but they stay as close to the building foundations as they can as they do not agree to go underground further. I wish someone could help these closer voices resolve their problems so they move onto the next world personally. i hate them alot also. Obviously some of this is particular to where you live and what is going on around you, and it may change based on requests or promises, but the primary voices will say anything to "destroy" the target, early onset, might even be under the protection of others from within the underground talking network, as many voice hearers have convinced past remote viewing people to gather criminal leverage and protect the lawful and non-criminal people from their intentions to harvest mankind, while many have done the opposite, etc...

However I should also add, that people in the community may also present a risk, as they often represent the status quo that your voices are presenting to you, in terms of conflict or cooperation, for example, they have the sum total of the local interest under survellience and they represent this sum total to your person, so the women in my channel wont back down because the women in the daylight betrayal network wont back down either, etc. it lets you know where you stand while being deselected for survival by others in charge of maintaining the status quo amongst other dangerous and criminal people, who the voices have already dealt with, etc... which is what i learned by remaining of lawful intention and non-criminal motivation. Sometimes you can bait the primary voices into dropping dead, or radio faking it out, but not very often. I ask God to reduce their numbers to the maximum extent, and all he does is throw every other potential criminal into the red sea of hell by trying to bait them into harming and destroying the goals of democracy, constitutional protection, etc... I am sure he organized the criminal will to power we saw rip the world apart in 1939, etc.. This is my opinion...

Last edited:
A

askjesustohelpyou

Dear Burntfruit. The voices want to upset you. They are trying to turn you to hate. Please see my thread Hearing voices are satan's angels. Please ask Jesus to help you!

Raina Walks

Raina Walks

I tell mine to angrily fuck off
me too...i kept telling mine to shut up and fuck off and that i don't need them....

they would reply that they wanted me to shut up, fuck off and they didn't need me...

so they would sing this song...fuck off meets fuck off...shut up meets fuck off and we're voices we're dead already but the sun will set for you...

my reply to them was that the sun sets for us all and they could take the next train back to hell...

i hate my voices....

W

williejh

I am new to this and I want to say my voices that speak to me are from people who I knew and they are all dead and holding out their hands for me to come and be with them,I hear these at all different times and can see in my mind like blurry faces Has any one else got this .?

A

askjesustohelpyou

Dear williejh, Please do not believe them. I believe the voices are Satan's angels or followers trying to trick us into surrendering to them. Please check out my blog http://hearing-voices-are-angels.blogspot.com/ Even though my experience is slightly different I hope you learn from my experience.

paul67

paul67

yes i do the same its like just shut the ****up coz there relly winding me up....when im like that its time for my pills....otherwise it just doesnt stop over and over and over again ....

J

jumbled

I have told them to fuck off with no success,

now they are hijacking my thought process and make thinking a jumble

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hello Williejh and Welcome to the Forum.

I am sorry you have this problem, so please tell us more about you and your concerns so we can support you. Perhaps start your own thread? You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable with that of course.

I think its true to say that all voices come from within us even if we strongly deny that because they sound like they don't. People who have died calling you, could well be that you have a bad depression going on here. Just a thought.

People who hear voices often don't think that therapy can help them. Believe me it really can. I am having therapy and finally getting to understand my voices. I am also finding I can manage them much better, and they have gone down to only being there intermittently. I know it might not work for everyone, but its a thought. xx

E

ettiene.dyer

One good reason I have for not attacking voices is that I believe that the source of a majority of the voices I hear are mentally ill people. Most of the time I try to help them, on occasion I will put them in their place, but mostly Ignore them when they try to lord over me. If it is heavy and constant and my will is weak then I slip into a submissive poor me attitude and they seem to really enjoy that and give me a work out, or, if I get into a guilty rut, they also like that and rub it in.

The key for me is staying even keel, both in my head and in outside life and that takes a lifestyle change in most cases.

W

wellness

I feel they just disturb me, are reptitive, boring, violating, patronising.

Why should I not say 'Shut the f**k up' back to them?

Is it ugly?

TBH I dont care, I find it satisfying and enjoyable to tell them what I think of them.
Hi Burt --
Long time no hear -- hope you are well mate .... And so the struggle goes on.
I cam up with a way to hit the Voices that silenced them for a while and then they began re-emerging .... what was happening was in the background .... was they were going about playing doctor to each other and restoring each other .... I'll have to hit now ral hard to kill them !!!!
Yes bring on the full scale aggression on them -- they are such scum of the earth .... living in our bodies getting food from us and such ingratiate behavior thrash them at will mate !!! Go for it !!!
This is one avenue where the Police will actually REWARD you for KILLING your Voices Ha HA !!!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hi Burt --
Long time no hear -- hope you are well mate .... And so the struggle goes on.
I cam up with a way to hit the Voices that silenced them for a while and then they began re-emerging .... what was happening was in the background .... was they were going about playing doctor to each other and restoring each other .... I'll have to hit now ral hard to kill them !!!!
Yes bring on the full scale aggression on them -- they are such scum of the earth .... living in our bodies getting food from us and such ingratiate behavior thrash them at will mate !!! Go for it !!!
This is one avenue where the Police will actually REWARD you for KILLING your Voices Ha HA !!!
haha thanks. :)