girls only really x losing my virginity x

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
so im meeting my online boyfriend soon and im really nervous ,I love him so so much and am planning on losing my virginity to him but im scared ,I never thought this would happen to me ,I never thought I would have a RL boyfriend
and it is going to be hard for me emotionally and also because I hate my body/looks
but I really want to be with him as I love him
I wondered how those of you with BPD coped when you lost your virginity ,how did you cope emotionally?
if this is too personal please ignore
love Lu xxx

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I didnt know I had BPD until after my last boyfriend, I just let my then-boyfriend enjoy himself and didnt ask for anything (i learned that i'm not important enough to have needs)

I'm sure he'll understand if you want to take it slow :hug:

he's with you cause he loves you :hug: what your body looks like isnt going to change his feelings :grouphug:

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Has he been tested for h.i.v. or a.i.d.s.? Are you both using birth control? Please be safe. I'm happy for you. It feels really good with a man. Better than with a woman. Just take a shower after ward. May I please ask are you heterosexual or homosexual? Please let us know how your first time went?Good luck. :peace::D:naughty:

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Also if he hasn't been tested for s.t.ds. then wait until he is and you get the results back clean. Get on the pill, buy condoms, and spermacide. Plus take plan b pill afterward. Then follow up with a pregnancy test. Extreme yes. But better safe than sorry.

I'm already dying for more after my first time. Be prepared to be in a constant heat state afterward. Women want and need it just as much as men. I think about it all day long now. Geez I need a boyfriend. I can't wait to get to my goal weight. :(

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Heterosexual or BISEXUAL? Sorry my mistake.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I know it’s very personal what has been posted but it’s very good information. You need to make sure that you are safe and if he cares for you he will understand.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I know it’s very personal what has been posted but it’s very good information. You need to make sure that you are safe and if he cares for you he will understand.
True. I'm just glad I don't use my real name or precise location here. It's all personal but very good advice. :grouphug:

G

Girl interupted

Sorry hermit, you are awesome but I'll say this:

Even if you get in a room, even if you are naked, if you are not ready, you are not ready.

A good man, and I know he is, will wait until you are ready.

Xo

L

Lunar Lady

It will take TIME to be physically comfortable around each other - a thousand phone calls/skype dates/emails don't prepare you for getting comfortable around the real, live human being.

Forgive me for not finding a more sensitive way to say this - but the first time you meet is your first date...and that's too soon for such shenanigans, for MOST people.

Your first time should be unhurried and completely relaxed and natural. Instinct will take over and you won't feel nervous.

I think perhaps you're thinking about this way too soon. x

Lunus

Lunus

so im meeting my online boyfriend soon and im really nervous ,I love him so so much and am planning on losing my virginity to him but im scared ,I never thought this would happen to me ,I never thought I would have a RL boyfriend
and it is going to be hard for me emotionally and also because I hate my body/looks
but I really want to be with him as I love him
I wondered how those of you with BPD coped when you lost your virginity ,how did you cope emotionally?
if this is too personal please ignore
love Lu xxx
I’m way too late in responding but just wanted to wish you both well. Sex can be wonderful, but so can talking and cuddling. Hope you had a great evening whatever you decided to do. x

Z

Zoe1

I lost mine to someone really nice
it took several goes because of the pain
and him not wanting to hurt me

he was the type of guy
who could stop at ANY time during the proceedings !

:loveshower::loveshower::loveshower:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
Has he been tested for h.i.v. or a.i.d.s.? Are you both using birth control? Please be safe. I'm happy for you. It feels really good with a man. Better than with a woman. Just take a shower after ward. May I please ask are you heterosexual or homosexual? Please let us know how your first time went?Good luck. :peace::D:naughty:
im heterosexual x

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
It will take TIME to be physically comfortable around each other - a thousand phone calls/skype dates/emails don't prepare you for getting comfortable around the real, live human being.

Forgive me for not finding a more sensitive way to say this - but the first time you meet is your first date...and that's too soon for such shenanigans, for MOST people.

Your first time should be unhurried and completely relaxed and natural. Instinct will take over and you won't feel nervous.

I think perhaps you're thinking about this way too soon. x
I feel like I should now as I said I would but he is so lovely and patient
im a bit confused as when would be the right time xxx

Z

Zoe1

what like you've signed a contract or something ?
no, I find if I do anything out of obligation
then I stop enjoying it

:loveshower: :loveshower: :loveshower:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

personally my first time felt like a obligation :redface:

best thing to do is decide whether you want to do it without feeling like you are under pressure, if you feel that you will be doing it cause he wants to then its the wrong time, if you are doing it cause you yourself want to do it with him then if it feels right and you don't feel under pressure then its the right time :hug:

idk if this is making sense, Willow's just come over she wants her meowmy to stop typing and pay attention to brave hunter with a bottle top :love:

Warrior

Warrior

:hi: @Fairy Lucretia i'm really pleased for you both and not having BPD I can't help in that aspect sorry :(
Don't rush into sex straight away on your first date that's always been a NO NO for me, check his personality out first, see if your compatible and also the safe issues which as been mentioned.

Then take it from there because if he feels for you like you do him, then he'll be willing to wait :)

:love: Abby xxx