• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Girlfriend finally left, couldn't take my episodes

C

CBK99

My girlfriend of 1 year left me, after trying to take care of me despite my episodes, she understood and tried to help whenever she could despite her having BPD, but she had enough and left, this has all happened with my past relationships and friendships, they couldn't take it and left.. I promised her to get on medications again, but unfortunatly before I could we had a big fight and she blocked me on all social media but kept my number, I've been so emotional and my bipolar seems to be getting worse and I have noone to help around me, i'm all alone, I told her she can text me or call me if she needed me but it's been 4 days and she hasn't checked up so I think she's gone, how do I control this anger? sadness? I feel so ashamed because despite her having a mental illness she always helped me, but she said my behaviour was too toxic for her well being

Last edited:
Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi
im so sorry your girlfriend left
it must be hard with you both having mental health problems
you are very welcome here i hope you find the forum useful
love
fairy Lu x