ghosts of years gone past....

nonotme

nonotme

I can't seem to move people from my head, family who have passed away, friends I no longer see, lovers who tunred to haters... all of them there, in my thoughts, my visions and my dreams..

I feel the scream is upon me.

Poppy12

Poppy12

I'm really sorry to hear you're having such a bad time Nonotme. A similar thing happens to me when I'm trying to get to sleep - all the things I've done wrong in my life (and there are plenty) go dancing in front of my minds eye. Just try to be kind to yourself if you can. I'm sorry I have no better advice - just sending a big hug :hug5:

nonotme

nonotme

I'm really sorry to hear you're having such a bad time Nonotme. A similar thing happens to me when I'm trying to get to sleep - all the things I've done wrong in my life (and there are plenty) go dancing in front of my minds eye. Just try to be kind to yourself if you can. I'm sorry I have no better advice - just sending a big hug :hug5:

thanks, its enough at times to know its not just me feeling/seeing these things...

as for doing wrong, I'm sure I'd win hands down. I'm a real shit.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
enough enough enough! you are NOT a real shit ,you are warm ,caring ,sweet ,lovely and a good friend to the people of this forum
you are not a real shit-i wont have you talk that way about yourself xx

nonotme

nonotme

enough enough enough! you are NOT a real shit ,i wont have you talk that way about yourself xx
thank you and I know I'm not all bad just this illness makes my mistakes feel so much worse.

this is one for all of you, I used to steal money from my parents, how bad is that.

Poppy12

Poppy12

thanks, its enough at times to know its not just me feeling/seeing these things...

Luckily it's not a competition - otherwise we'd both be in trouble hehe! I can guarantee that you're harder on yourself than you deserve though. I think people like us are definitely our own worst critics. If you were genuinely a real shit you wouldn't give a toss. That you care speaks volumes. x

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

Poppy12

Poppy12

thank you and I know I'm not all bad just this illness makes my mistakes feel so much worse.

this is one for all of you, I used to steal money from my parents, how bad is that.
I used to do that - I used to go through their pockets to see what I could find :redface:

T

Topcat

I did too. Not loads, but some.
Also, I sold a ring my (dads side) great grandma left my mum. Mum thought it was ugly and put it in a drawer.
I took it and sold it.
Bought a dress and some drugs. I was 15. And I never told anyone that.
So. I'm a shit too.
X

dubblemonkey

dubblemonkey

don't even try nonotme

...sometimes life is about abundance and the decrepit

sometimes living is beyond survival

and to find yourself alive when death hits hard?