Ghosts don't call back they only answer

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

What a ghost says is never anything new, it only pertains to what you have on your plate of food for thought. While wagging my tailbone and talking with ghosts in my room, I noticed there is a lot of emotion in the wagging that ghosts make that correlates with there emotion as voices and the ear whistling that can be a stimulant to emotion felt by me. I noticed that dizzyness in my ears from a ghost correlates with creating a single wag with the tailbone. It works best at a moment when a ghost may be adverse to what you feel about some thought or hallucination your having. Creating a single wag and holding the tail still a few seconds, will stimulate the ghost to wag his tail if he is in disagreement with you. If you make a second single wag the dizzyness that correlates with a ghost's tail will stop. It will start and stop thusly as long as you keep your attention on that ghost.

Wagging your tail at the same time shows agreement or friendship. You can also pass off a tail wag by holding your tail steady and focusing on the dizzyness in your ears this creates at the same time as a focusing your attention on a different person OR ghost, this trick will work for real humans as well and is visible in there gestures that they make to hold there tail still.