• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Ghosting or reacting negatively

• Thread starter Memememememememe
  • Start date
Memememememememe

Memememememememe

It happened again, I think I accidentally did or said something wrong and they ghosted or reacted negatively, really helps with social anxiety.

D

Dispatch

when things like this happen to me I’ll re-live the whole conversation and this will seem to be on a loop where I’ll overthink about it until I’m either so worked up that’s all I can think or I end up exhausted ( or both ) ... anyways, unfortunately there’s probably not much I can say that will stop that loop ... sometimes sheer will power works but usually a good nights sleep helps a lot ... either way the idea is to move on as quick as you can ... things usually look better after resting ... best of luck and keep us posted ... stay positive 👍

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Thanks. I get a bad feeling and all kinds of thoughts.

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Well it happened again, it's like a knife tearing me inside out...

K

Kittylove

Well it happened again, it's like a knife tearing me inside out...
I'm sorry that happened to you. It's not you though. Sometimes people are just plain rude and don't care about anyone but themselves. Try not to take it to heart. You're better off without them.

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Thank you, maybe I'll try to keep a distance for a while but that isn't always easy either.

K

Kittylove

Thank you, maybe I'll try to keep a distance for a while but that isn't always easy either.
I totally get it. If they aren't responding to you, and you've attempted to contact them multiple times, it's better to let them go.

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

Thank you so much.