Getting out of hand

D

dlzoidberg

Still shing. Although I was doing that anyway, the reason for the big increase was that I had to go to an ATOS medical, after being assured by ATOS that they did not want to see me.

The doctor who did my medical ended it early, as he could see that it was 'stressing me out'. I don't know if that is a good sign. To think, I've been giving people advice about the assessment form!

D

dlzoidberg

Just picked the scabs of a recent cut, and it started bleeding.

A note to my previous post - My psychiatrist did write me a support letter saying that I am 'very ill'. But, of course, these incompetents an reject this.

D

dlzoidberg

I have my DBT meeting on the 27th of September. The Psychiatrist is hoping it will help me to cut down on the SH, but I am hoping more that it will make being on my own more suffer-able.

D

dlzoidberg

I am going to leave out the 'poor me' stuff.(for now:p)

It's strange how fast the urge to sh can come on. Feeling fine, chewing some gum, them - BAM! The irresistible urge is there. :popcorn:

A

Ainsworth

i had a psych appointment last week and got another one in 2 weeks, not going to that one, its my old psych from 6 years ago, he can f**k off.

vampires are better than werewolves, enjoy :)

D

dlzoidberg

Appointment went terrible. Had cut down drinking to normal levels. Have now purchased 1.5 litre bottle of vodka. Am also cutting over danger area.

D

dlzoidberg

Claret flowing again! Have started picking and eating the scabs. Goes well with beans!

D

dlzoidberg

I have the damn thing in my hand, but getting by on just picking scabs so far.

I forgot and went out without long sleeves to bring the bin in. Some of the neighbours saw. AAAHHHHHH!

sara

sara

People don't have telescopic eyesight so I doubt that they saw much. Sorry you are having a bad time.

D

dlzoidberg

Got Atos result after 9 days! Struck off for 5 years and in support group and rated as severely disabled.

M

maudikie

aSK YOUR PSYCHIARIST IF YOU HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA? iT IS AN ILLNESS THOUGH A PRETTY SEVERE ONE. however there are a number of treqtments for it, qnd if you don't know the diqgnosis it is diffiulc for you to accept your illness and to get the best tretment for it. So ASK as a lot of them won't tell you or commit themselves.

D

dlzoidberg

As far as I know I have a dual diagnoses of paranoid psychosis and borderline personality disorder.

D

dlzoidberg

Not self harmed for 3 days, but charm of Atos result is wearing off. Oh well, at least Merlin is on soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jo1760

Jo1760

Thats very strong of you to have not SH for 3 days. I hope you are keeping safe. Well done and I hope Merlin helped give you a break from everything even for just an hour.

X