Getting old

burt tomato

burt tomato

My brother is a couple of years older than me and has gone half grey. I only have a few grey hairs.

Yes, time catches up with us all, that is why it is important to do the things that matter.

madfryer

madfryer

my brother is 6 years younger than i am and he is all grey i well ladies can cover it up so well but as long as i have all my faculties im fine i still go off and have adventures - now my mother went grey at 14 and when you have black hair well.......

S

Stormcloud

Tel me about it. As soon as I get a grey hair then I dye it lol

People say just let my hair grow grey but there is now way, I hate grey hair.

S

Snowyrabbit

ok , this is something i am really scared of .. isn't everyone .. growing old terrifies me , now i am 32 i know it's only 32 but i have wasted so much of my life with problems , since being a little girl .. not much luck in my life now i am 32 and a half and i have nothing i want bad mental health problems no friends to see no boyfriend every day im craving for things i feel i cannot have and i think what's the point .. to all this suffering and pain in my life , for so long,, i'l get old and it will end anyway .. sorry ... gosh i sound so morbid , i guess im feeling sad , lonely , scared and a bit depressed right now , thinking about that doesnt help does it but i am i am so scared that life will be too hard even after therapy is over and i just wont be able to cope and it will get too much and i do not want to get old but i have no choice, infact i nearly crying now .... life getting me down .. its too much sadness not enough of anything else.. wish i had a bf to hug

T

tomghanini2

I could've written that and I am at least 10 years older than you (stopped keeping check years ago). You still have time to turn things around. :)

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

I started going gray at 21 now my hair is about half gray. I have some really neato gray hairs in my beard. My beard I think is my best feature. Getting long now, probably 3-4 inches long.

B

Barong Baj Baj

With age comes knowledge, and knowledge comes wisdom, and wisdom comes peace. Or so the old chinese philosophers say.So stick around and embrace the change!

W

wantingbetter

I worry that I may get old one day - and then I shall have to stop going to concerts and festivals or travelling to various countries, I may even stop getting attention from ladies (to be honest, I'm surprised that hasn't happened already!) or find myself unable to do day-long hikes and so forth. I guess I'm lucky that I'm only 56 years old (and those who are worried about grey hairs, I shaved my head for charity when I was 40 and I got used to it like that - although if I do let it grow back, there's quite a lot of grey!).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Wellbeing 2
J Wellbeing 2