Getting into a rage

Deadheading

Deadheading

I'm about to go to bed while I'm getting into a rage. Why is it that my posts get almost no replies? Isn't the damn point of this forum to get support?

G

Gregor Samsa

Damn, why are you feeling rage? Also, I have to agree with you that sometimes some threads get kinda abandoned with no replies at all for hours on end. One thing I'll say is that when I check for new threads I see if there's any with no replies, so that I can start the discussion by replying there myself, but a situation happens when in a lot of threads I don't really have anything to say due to my lack of experience or knowledge on the topic.

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
it seems that there isn't a lot of users on MHF at the moment.

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Also, you are talking a lot about BPD. Maybe there are not many people online at the moment who have experienced BPD.

:cool:

Deadheading

Deadheading

Damn, why are you feeling rage?
Someone I thought I connected to online suddenly deleted their account (not on here). What a waste of time and effort. It's so very hard for me to find friends.

My birthday has come and I only received one birthday wish from only of the few people in my life. This Titanic is going to sink, and crap like this just confirms it's best to end it.

Drooo

Drooo

Don't worry about a lack of replies, it doesn't mean much. I often write things but struggle to be coherent and end up deleting what I've written. And sometimes I just don't know how to answer something. Sometimes the posts that people put up aren't open to easy replies, do you know what I mean? And yes, if it's about a specific illness it may just be that there aren't that many people of a similar type that are online or what have you.