• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Getting help but paraniod

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

How do you accept help when your paraniod of the people providing the care.

My feelings that the nhs are hitmen trying to kill me are coming back again and voices are telling me not to talk to my CPN because he wants to kill me off. Yet a friend pointed out that this is the same CPN who told me that i have to be alive for them to provide Me therapy.

I was back in hospital inpaitent back in February and they never killed me off then but the voices say this is only because i phoned the police and informed them of what the nhs were doing and the nhs knew this and knew not to harm me and so they have left it a while and now they are back to get me again now time has passed.

What am i supposed to do?

albagobragh

albagobragh

I think you've just got to trust them @Takingmybrain and trust that you are not thinking properly. I thought the psychiatrists and some of the MHT were 'in on' my difficulties. Through medication and therapy I don't think that anymore. They have invested a lot of time and effort to keep me well. Sounds like they are doing the same for you.

bluestar ocean

bluestar ocean

Are you able to dispel these thoughts and convince yourself they're unrealistic. I think it's unfortunate that no one actually cares at all about anybody that much, strangers I mean. I don't think people even notice each other. Just to think that someone would actually waste their time thinking about hurting you doesn't make any sense.