Getting a little better

L

LaceyJo

I've been back on my meds for 10 days and I feel like I'm getting better every day. It's so hard to stay positive though because it's taking what feels like forever to get back to normal. Need some encouragement. Please respond.

G

gam9147

You are definitely getting better every day! And yes it is very hard to stay positive for all of us. Please take some of my positivity today! You can do it! It only gets better from here.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm pleased to hear that things are starting to ease a bit.
Imagine how far you've come in 10 days, and how much further you can go in 10 more (and 10 more, and 10 more...).
You've already taken a big step by recommitting to taking your meds regularly. Obviously it's not a magic wand, but it'll give you a fighting chance to start thinking about other changes you might like to make that can help build you up again as well.
I've just looked at another post you've made and it sounds like you've made it through a rough few years.
It's ok to rest for a while and recentre - you'll start climbing again and you will make it to the top. You can do it! :cheer:

L

LTV1985

Hi LaceyJo

You are getting better every day. You said it yourself "10 days and I feel like I'm getting better every day."

I find been on this forum and having the support to reach out to people is a wonderful feeling.

I am currently finding comfort with imagining my recovery to be like a set of stairs. Recovery/been back to normal is at the top of those stairs, there are days when it seems hard or impossible, but if I look at the first step and get on that first step, then that is a step closer. The next day I will look at the next step and not look up.

Stay positive.

J

Jules5

Upbeat with the the 10 days So glad you are feeling better. I am in a low mood because I am not working. I feel like I am retired and now I have nothing to do retirement must be difficult for people-things change around a bit.

Hang in there a lot people are a messy right now with no hope and they too will get better. lots of hugs