• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Generic Lexapro

S

savavdpeas

Does anyone here have experience with this drug? If so, how long did it take before you saw results?

Anon_21

Anon_21

I have taken it a couple different times and 5 weeks was always the magic week for me. I started noticing improvements in my anxiety sooner, although I will say it never actually helped the anxiety as much as the depression, was just a nice little edge off.

Good luck with it! It is my preferred antidepressant (although it makes me gain weight). Not too hard to wean off of it if necessary either, compared to others.