• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Gary Jules- mad world

Koi1971

Koi1971

There is a sentence in this song which goes
"And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad,
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
". For me, in this moment, I can empathize with this notion. I feel empty, I'm doing things that I like to do, but feel very little joy. When I think about dying it lifts me a bit, I know this is morbid, but the thought of not existing in my head anymore is enticing. I'm not going to hurt myself, I still feel hope, but I haven't written anything in awhile, haven't wanted to, sometimes I'm selfish with my pain. I worry that if I let it out, I'll lose everything.

As always thank you for letting me post.

T

Tyche

that line always had me close to tears, happy tears tho, I can relate to the feeling of happiness death brings, almost comforting. I dont want to die either, yet I don't want to be here, but I know I'm not likely to do anything to change that, I have hope for you aswell. There's always tomorrow. Stay strong, you're not alone ♡♡♡

Koi1971

Koi1971

that line always had me close to tears, happy tears tho, I can relate to the feeling of happiness death brings, almost comforting. I dont want to die either, yet I don't want to be here, but I know I'm not likely to do anything to change that, I have hope for you aswell. There's always tomorrow. Stay strong, you're not alone ♡♡♡
Thank you, it's been a difficult couple of weeks, I hope I'm able to see my way through this crap. Funny that sad music helps.