• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Gaining Knowledge

M

Martinp30

Hello everyone. My name is Martin and I recently loss my brother (26) to some form of drug abuse (toxicology still not back) and now that he is gone I notice some of the things I had missed in his behavior and can't get over how my brother went the route that he went. He was never treated for any type of mental illness and never was very open with our family about his problems.

I found this forum looking up information on his behavior and nothing really gives me any answers so I signed up to gain some knowledge into behaviors that resemble his and maybe even learn more about myself in the process. I don't think i can hire a psychologist or psychiatrist to cross examine my brother when i can't answer all the questions he could have answered but maybe by giving information that i know, a professional can give me some insight to what some of his problems were.

Does anyone know an online doctor that could help with this?

Thank you for reading. Any info helps

B

bpd2020

Hello Martin and welcome. I am so sorry you have lost your brother. I can understand you wanting answers. None of us are doctors and I do not think a doctor will be able to answer questions on another person. I hope you are able to find the answers you are looking for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
4 Introduce Yourself 3