• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Gah, Blah and Everything Else

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I make an effort to go out and everything goes to pot and I end up feeling even worse, been around lots of shouting, anxiety sky high.

Maybe I should just lock myself in my flat, put barriers up and never come out (well until they evict me)

I never want to go out ever again.

Fuck the world.

Fuck everyone in real life.

It's so, so hard not harming myself, It's so hard having to distract myself in other ways so what is the point in stopping myself?

V

Viktoria

Oh Marliee please don't harm yourself. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad right now. I don't really know what to say or suggest just wanted to send my love and huge hugs. X

katya

katya

The point is that harming yourself will only make everything seem a lot worse in the long run. There's no point in you worsening the situation; you don't deserve to have to hurt yourself. :)

I'm sorry you're struggling like this. It's so stressful being around shouting and irate people. Maybe a bit of time out to yourself would do you some good right now, but please plan to do something positive so you're not focusing on hurting yourself.

Is there anyone outside of the situation you could spend some time with?

W

wulfgar

Sorry to hear what you are going through MarlieeBee, deep down i'm sure you know that harming your self is not the answer.
You need to take some time for yourself and focus on the positives and not the negatives.
Just like a storm these feelings will pass - i hope you feel better soon.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Don't worry, I'm not going to harm myself. I just don't know why I am making the effort to stop myself.

I really don't have any reason to not do it.

A

Alienated

Marleebee I know how you feel about the outside worldd I am right there with you on that, but please don't let it cause you more pain.
We are all wounded people here and understand, but somewhere you have to find the strength to not let the outside in. You are safe from the outside here, there are allot of people that care for you, and I am one of them.

Finding healthy coping methods do help, better ways of getting it out. Not ways of holding on to it, and needing to cover the pain. Anytime you need to talk, I got all the time in the world. And you know I feel the same as you about the outside, and people in real life situations.

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
But you do have reasons to not do it, the main one being that you dont deserve it. We cant be in control of how others act so just ignore them.

TT xx :hug:

katya

katya

Don't worry, I'm not going to harm myself. I just don't know why I am making the effort to stop myself.

I really don't have any reason to not do it.
Please don't convince yourself of this, because it is simply wrong. It sounds as though you're feeling particularly down at the moment because of a stressful situation among the people close to you - but please don't let that make you feel worthless, or that you deserve pain, etc.

I hope you're able to make some space between you and this situation soon.

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

So sorry going out has caused you to feel worse. You are the reason. Shouting people is horrid. Just try look after yourself. Try calm yourself. Please try keep safe

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Want someone to like me, to cuddle up to me, to give me all the love I need but that is never going to happen. I know that. That is one of the reasons why there are no reasons.

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Well you have got people who like you so that is one tick on the list :)
You dont know what the future holds, none of us do, youre still young and have lots of time to find love.

TT xx :hug1:

A

Alienated

Want someone to like me, to cuddle up to me, to give me all the love I need but that is never going to happen. I know that. That is one of the reasons why there are no reasons.
Why not ? Guy's like shy quiet women too, the artificial ones scare the CRAP out of us :panic: