• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Gagged yet again

L

Lady Summer Isles

Evening everyone,
Having a really shit day. Would take too long to explain it all and i'm too upset anyway. Hve hit the bottle - very unlike me. Once again the cmht have succeeded in gagging me. Spent all night trying to write out some notes to discuss with someone about a situation concerning my care. Only to be told today they will not speak to me as it's a conflict of interests. So pissed off it's untrue. Am at the point of discharging myself as the stress of dealing wiht the system is outweighing the benefits i am getting from it. Hubby is not impressed about me discharging myself. Just feel i have no control over anything re my care and they are all busily discussing me behind my back. Up till now this had been one of the few people I had respected.
Sorry for the rant as it does't really explain things, just needed to get it out a bit and have another drink before my other half gets home and trys to talk me out of it.
Tannith:mad::mad::mad:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Sorry you are so upset and angry Tannith - I hope that you can get things sorted and that the drink doesn;t make things worse for you. I hope you don;t have to discharge yourself and the problem can be sorted out

Take it easy
KS

L

Lady Summer Isles

Thanks Keepsafe
Hubby doesn't like me to drink as i tend to go further down when i do. Just to add insult to injury he's actually sided with them this time and doesn't think they've done anything wrong. We rarely argue but it's been awfull today and all i wanted to do was to put my point across directly in person. I've been told i can't ring or email or anything. I am angry and i don't get like that very often. They've just pushed me too far this time. Straw and camels back comes to mind. Think i would be better off on my own.
Thanks for reply

M

mad as a hatter

i,m having the same problems with the mh team there a nitemare i don,t think they care they go home at nite and don,t give us a second thought i,ve not got a pdoc at the moment after falling out with her and being discharged it ain,t great so i would think u would be better off trying stick with them i,ll find out this week what,s happening with me hopefully

L

Lady Summer Isles

Hi Maah and everyone
I have no pdoc either at mo. It's in the hands of pals who are trying to sort it all out. Hope you hear something about your care soon.

Well i really went into rant mode when hubby got in, the voices were adding their ten pence worth as well. I went on until about 4am, really lost lost the plot. Said awfull things to him which he didn't deserve. Spent morning apologizing to him on msn. I have ptsd but i've been getting really high lately and then very low in quick succession and repeating stuff over and over. Don't know what's happening to me. Staying in bed all day as i'm exhausted and low. Sorry for the continued moan.
Take care all
Tannith