• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Further information about bipolar...

Death8699

Death8699

Some good books are Adult Bipolar Disorder, An Unquiet Mind (classic), Manic-Depression and the Artistic Temperament, Night Falls Fast, Manic Depressive Illness (textbook), and there's more that I can't think of at the top of my head since I took my night medications, but they're not making me tired enough to sleep lol

LillyaSky

LillyaSky

I have a book given to me a long time ago called, " Loving someone with bipolar disorder, Understanding & Helping Your Partner". By Julie A. Fast and John D Preston.
This book is a really helpful book to give your partner, parents and even grown children.

J

Jaytheterrible

Just bought "an unquiet mind" hoping it gives me an insight. My partner recently was diagnosed as bipolar 2, and I don't have a clue about this condition. I so want to learn about it because I really want to help her and in turn help myself as it can be very difficult at times and I suffer from depression so when she's low I find it especially difficult.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya and :welcome: to the forum. This is a very old thread, would you like to start your own on here and get more responses that way? I am diagnosed with bipolar 2, what would you like to know?

J

Jaytheterrible

Oh hi calypso, sorry, I wasn't ignoring your post, I just didn't realise it was there :) I'm looking to learn as much as I can as I feel so helpless in respect of my partner. I started a thread in the bipolar section to ask for advice. Thanks for the welcome and pleased to meet you :)

M

Meredith12341

Hiya and to the forum. This is a very old thread, would you like to start your own on here and get more responses that way? I am diagnosed with bipolar 2, what would you like to know?
I’d like to ask a question about Bipolar 2 if you don’t mind?