Further information about bipolar...

Death8699

Death8699

Some good books are Adult Bipolar Disorder, An Unquiet Mind (classic), Manic-Depression and the Artistic Temperament, Night Falls Fast, Manic Depressive Illness (textbook), and there's more that I can't think of at the top of my head since I took my night medications, but they're not making me tired enough to sleep lol

LillyaSky

LillyaSky

I have a book given to me a long time ago called, " Loving someone with bipolar disorder, Understanding & Helping Your Partner". By Julie A. Fast and John D Preston.
This book is a really helpful book to give your partner, parents and even grown children.

J

Jaytheterrible

Just bought "an unquiet mind" hoping it gives me an insight. My partner recently was diagnosed as bipolar 2, and I don't have a clue about this condition. I so want to learn about it because I really want to help her and in turn help myself as it can be very difficult at times and I suffer from depression so when she's low I find it especially difficult.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya and :welcome: to the forum. This is a very old thread, would you like to start your own on here and get more responses that way? I am diagnosed with bipolar 2, what would you like to know?

J

Jaytheterrible

Oh hi calypso, sorry, I wasn't ignoring your post, I just didn't realise it was there :) I'm looking to learn as much as I can as I feel so helpless in respect of my partner. I started a thread in the bipolar section to ask for advice. Thanks for the welcome and pleased to meet you :)

M

Meredith12341

Hiya and to the forum. This is a very old thread, would you like to start your own on here and get more responses that way? I am diagnosed with bipolar 2, what would you like to know?
I’d like to ask a question about Bipolar 2 if you don’t mind?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Bipolar Forum 1