• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

funny old week

lulubelle

lulubelle

Hey guys,

Not often I really get to put something positive up, its usually some rant about my babys difficult father:mad:! How shit my pdoc is:mad:, how I hate taking meds:mad:. But this week has been a funny old week, after weeks of very high and stupid behavior (I wont bore you with the details, but sleeping with someone convicted of chopping women into pieces is never a good look!:scared:)
I woke Monday feeling so very low, it just got worse and worse until Tuesday I was convinced the only way forward would be to give my ex the baby and my flat, find a nice bit sunny grass take all my meds at once and go to blissful sleep, finally getting the peace my mind never seems to let me have. I felt I couldn't live this way, I am damaging to my child and no one would even notice if I did kill myself.:cry: So I started making the arrangements. Thankfully my friend got hold of me on Tuesday night and helped me through it.

On Wednesday I got up, feeling low but not as low as the previous day and gave my baby as arranged to her dad. I had been booked to do a course in the afternoon and sat thinking that I didn't deserve it and that everyone would only laugh at me anyway. I was eventually persuaded to go, on the basis that I could go toilet and just leave if I wanted to. I went, it was brilliant, I didn't want it to end. I got more right and seemed to have more imagination than the other candidates there.:LOL:
On Thursday I had the presentation of my business, was so nervous, didn't sleep wednesday but yet again I dazzled 3 ruthless businessmen, I wont name names but one is my absolute idol, who think that my business and the work that I have put in the past few years is brilliant and I am "an impressive young woman!". As you can imagine, this has really put some confidence in me.:D

The moral of the story is that I could have taken my own life, but instead ended up having the 2 most encouraging days I've had ever, so no matter how bad things can be one day, things really can get better the next day!

I wanted to share this so that anyone feeling like I did Tuesday can hopefully draw a bit of hope from it...

W

warriorprincess

Loving this post... will reply to you later on sweet just hopped on quickly now and got your message, but glad i checked this post too... well done that sounds mega good with your presentation i'm so glad things are looking up for you... little bit laters... xxx