• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

funny couple of days

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
yesterday i went into my local pub for a xmas drink they said they couldn't serve me as the till was down, maybe it was the truth, today i went into the cornor shop the other end of the road the guy laughed in my face then said when i brought the beer should you be drinking with your condition? i said tell me what do you know about me? i said i shouldn't be drinking on my meds but i like it

Tell myself been treated like that is the other side of the coin to getting the benefits, i was loooking into pip today and am worried though the benefits and work web site i rejoined has tips

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
was thinking, my brothers struggleing with work, when i phoned him, if lack of support forces me to lean on my brother and sister and as a result they lose they're jobs it could cost the economy more in lost taxes and benefits than actually paying for support for me, thats the reality of cameron making families care, my brother and sister are under enough with my mother senile in a home

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Schizophrenia Forum 6