• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Fuming

katya

katya

I am fuming. He refused to move out with me despite living in a horrible situation, which became too much for me and I had to move out abruptly. Now he's showing no compassion for me whatsoever. Glad I dumped him.

Me: Hey A, please can you do me a favour and just confirm that you've deleted any naked pictures or videos for me? I had a nightmare about it last night and I'm finding it quite urgent that you do so. Please remember that it's considered a crime to do anything now. Thanks.

Him: As far as I remember it was stored on the phone you currently own. If there is a back up somewhere I'll delete it as soon as I remember. My current urgency is not being homeless in 2 months. My priorities do not lie with dealing with your paranoid delusions that I would lower myself to doing something as fucking stupid as making something like that public.

Me: Okay, thanks A. As for being homeless in two months, that was your decision. Bye.

Him: I'm sure in whatever perverted course of events you've managed to convince yourself of that's true.

Me: And you've managed to convince yourself that this is all my fault, which is why I want nothing to do with you.

Him: Once again jruth you have utterly misread the situation. I do not think this was "all your fault". I think everything about this is fucking ridiculous from all sides. The only thing I blame you for jruth is leaving with out properly talking it though with me (a frankly unforgivable act but still all I really blame you for). The rest of this mess is over blown pettiness and a collections of storms in teacups.

Me: Actually, no, YOU'VE missed the point, A. I was very, very unhappy, but you don't seem to equate that with any level of importance. Another reason why I don't want anything to do with you! How dare you. Please don't contact me again.

GarghhH!!!

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
These boys really don't help themselves. I hope you can work past the anger though on focus on your future :)
He chose to sit playing computer games instead of talking to you the bloody idiot how childish!! I feel like punching him in the face for you lol x

katya

katya

These boys really don't help themselves. I hope you can work past the anger though on focus on your future :)
He chose to sit playing computer games instead of talking to you the bloody idiot how childish!! I feel like punching him in the face for you lol x
The most infuriating thing is I talked to him at length about being unhappy, wanting to move out and being very close to the end of my tether. He didn't lift a fucking finger! He barely spent time with me!

Ahgahrhtrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Thanks. All this is doing really is confirming I've made the right decision. His wanting to trivialise everything I feel though frustrates me because it makes me think that I've blown everything out of proportion - but is it too much to want to be fucking happy on day-to-day basis?!

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mine would always say I was OTT too, I think its there apathy that makes us that way tho x

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Id say most definitely, or that's certainly how it worked for me. Harboured a lot of resentment against him which made me even more crazy to him.... He said he'd have to tread on egg shells all the time in fear of me :redface: eeek

katya

katya

Id say most definitely, or that's certainly how it worked for me. Harboured a lot of resentment against him which made me even more crazy to him.... He said he'd have to tread on egg shells all the time in fear of me :redface: eeek
Me too. I was always begging him to spend bloody time with me.

I need to be with someone who's a bit more emotionally accommodating!

katya

katya

Nikita said:
Sounds like he is really pissed of he no longer has you and your wage to support him jruth so he will be homeless in two months and what he calls ridiculous is that you are a real woman with feelings and he can't be bothered with that,he sounds like he doesn't have a clue how to comfort you or even admit you had reason to complain and be unhappy,I know I'd never get with someone so damn ignorant and selfish.I think you are well rid of him.I am sorry though it must hurt to have had feelings for someone so uncaring and dismissive!Hugs:hug:.Nikitax
It does hurt to care about someone who's incapable of showing that they care about me. Thank you for your kind words, though - you're totally right. No-one in their right mind would put up with this kind of treatment.

Hope you're feeling well.

katya

katya

aGHGRHHRHHH!!!

Went to the house to collect the rest of my stuff. My exboyfriend had put everything I own in boxes as a "favour" to me. Now I don't know where ANY of my fucking stuff is. If I'd done that to him, he'd be livid. I remember I offered to pack his bag when he went on holiday and he went sick at me, because he wanted to know where all of his stuff was.

I sent him a message saying, "Do you know where my anti-depressants are? I'm running out and I need to find them ASAP; I can't be going through absolutely everything because I don't know where you've put anything."

He said, "I don't know. I'd guess somewhere in a plastic container."

I went fucking sick at him. Everything I've put up with from that twat, and he only put my stuff in boxes because he over-reacted that I left the situation (and not him), because it was a blow to his precious ego. He has NO RIGHT putting my stuff in boxes.

Now I have to deal with YET MORE stress. And he acts like he's done me a favour!

"You wouldn't have wanted to stay another day to pack everything, would you?"

HOW DARE HE make ANY decisions FOR me at this point.

AHGRHRHHGh!!

Last edited: