• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

fuc*ed

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

I feel fucking awful. Stepdad did stuff to me and I need to tell mum and the shit is going to hit the fan

R

Rose19602

Judazz,
That does not sound good about your stepdad....how awful!

Is your mum the right person to talk to?.....might she be a little too personally invested in this man and keeping things quiet.

Could you find someone to talk to online on a help line for advice on how to handle this?

"Evidence" which may still be around if this "event" is recent, might be useful and is perhaps best reported and recorded if that's the way you want to go?

You must feel terrible. I'm so sorry Judazz.
xxx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Judazz,
That does not sound good about your stepdad....how awful!

Is your mum the right person to talk to?.....might she be a little too personally invested in this man and keeping things quiet.

Could you find someone to talk to online on a help line for advice on how to handle this?

"Evidence" which may still be around if this "event" is recent, might be useful and is perhaps best reported and recorded if that's the way you want to go?

You must feel terrible. I'm so sorry Judazz.
xxx
hi and thanks miss kitty he has been sending sexual messages to me for years now and im going to talk to my aunt tomorrow properly she is supportive and will help me tell my mum. i have evidence on my phone and have my nightdress in a carrier bag as evidence

R

Rose19602

That sounds very stressful for you all.

I hope it goes OK for you.
I'm not on here enough atm to offer full support, but I will be thinking of you....

Good luck, stay strong and try to keep it factual and calm.
It's easy for step parents to imply that children have "issues". Let the evidence speak for itself perhaps.

...please get some support outside the family too if you can Judazz.
xxx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

thanks miss kitty
xxxxx
That sounds very stressful for you all.

I hope it goes OK for you.
I'm not on here enough atm to offer full support, but I will be thinking of you....

Good luck, stay strong and try to keep it factual and calm.
It's easy for step parents to imply that children have "issues". Let the evidence speak for itself perhaps.

...please get some support outside the family too if you can Judazz.
xxx

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm so sorry for what your shitty stepdad did to you Judazz. I'm glad your aunt is supportive and that she will help you speak to your mum. Best to try and get your mum on her own, without your stepdad being about, so you and your aunt can show her the evidence. Then you can all confront your stepdad together or involve the police if that's what you want to do. I know it's scary but you're doing the right thing; your mum needs to know what she married; and you need to make sure he's not around anymore so as to protect yourself. Thinking of you Judazz. Hope so much it goes well for you. :hug:

tabbykitten

tabbykitten

I agree with what the others have said Judazz. I know it will be awful but you can't let this continue with your step father, plus it sounds as though it is getting worse.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Can I just say, be prepared; he could just admit it, but there's a good chance he could try and wriggle out of it; and the most likely way he'll do this is by telling lies about you; he'll try and make you look bad instead of him. I'm not trying to worry you, I just want you to be prepared. Remember the evidence is on your side and there's nothing he can say or do the change that. :hug:

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
hope today went well. :hug1:
xxx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Really angry on your behalf that your step-dad can't just leave you the feck alone.
Sending you much love and hope you get the support you need in "real life". :hug1: x

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

thanks everyone. mum is staying with me at mine