• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Frustrated

R

Rider52

Yesterday wasn't a bad day. Today wasn't the greatest. My anxiety has returned and towards the end of my sleep the dreams or closed eye visions start with brief sounds. I get this is normal during sleep to you've got something wrong. I really don't want to go to an ER. There's a few local mental health clinics that have horrible reviews. I'll have to make a decision though. 😔

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Yesterday wasn't a bad day. Today wasn't the greatest. My anxiety has returned and towards the end of my sleep the dreams or closed eye visions start with brief sounds. I get this is normal during sleep to you've got something wrong. I really don't want to go to an ER. There's a few local mental health clinics that have horrible reviews. I'll have to make a decision though. 😔
Forget the reviews. Go talk to a professional. Anxiety is usually a symptom of an underlying issue.

R

Rider52

Forget the reviews. Go talk to a professional. Anxiety is usually a symptom of an underlying issue.
I've been to psychatric center twice in 6 months and they weren't much help. They just showed me ways to calm down when I'm upset. The places they referred me to won't even return calls half the time. My only other option would be to go to a regular hospital. My sleep is being disrupted with the hallucinations. I'm just so confused with everything right now.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I've been to psychatric center twice in 6 months and they weren't much help. They just showed me ways to calm down when I'm upset. The places they referred me to won't even return calls half the time. My only other option would be to go to a regular hospital. My sleep is being disrupted with the hallucinations. I'm just so confused with everything right now.
If your having hallucinations thats a serious thing. Im schizophrenic and to me that sounds like you on the edge.

R

Rider52

Please try get some help if thats the case
I was wondering about schizophrenia or depression. I'm almost 40 and thought it happened sooner. I'll have to go get some help soon.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I was wondering about schizophrenia or depression. I'm almost 40 and thought it happened sooner. I'll have to go get some help soon.
Schizophrenia usually hit you as teen or early 20s. Im sure there are other cases. Please do try get some help

R

Rider52

Schizophrenia usually hit you as teen or early 20s. Im sure there are other cases. Please do try get some help
It's just around the time I fall asleep. I dont hallucinate when I'm awake.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Hearing Voices Forum 4