• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

From now on, I am going to answer to voices with aggressive images

W

wonke29

What is more important and why, because it seems that I will lose either my hearing ability or my seeing ability.

I think people that hear a lot miss a lot in life. A huge set of new dimensions.

But this world is controlled with words, look what they made to us.

People talk about words they do not understand so often, and none seems to realize we should progress in the new dimensions, opening my eyes.

I started answering to voices using images instead of words, and this is a lot new dimension set. I feel I am gaining control again, but the images I send to them are horrific.

And I have felt that the wheel returns, yet someone told me, more or less a joke, that God helps me, and how many have I killed till now? So how is this thing with the wheel that returns applicable in my or other similar situations.

I am decided to answer to everybody in images, and refuse emotional artificial stimulation of the empty-minded people with words they do not understand. How can I keep my images aggressively enough to make them leave me in peace and still not that bad so we can avoid another end of the world?

Z

Zoe1

you want people to answer you with images ?

W

wonke29

Sorry, just taking stupid things. I do not care so much that others send me images but I am sure I want to see, not to just hear what others are saying.

EdEd

EdEd

Thinking in images is incredibly helpful and a lot more quiet.. I think in images a lot.. devoid of words.. I understand what you're saying. But I'm not a telepath..

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I used to do that with my voice, whenever he threatened me I would offer up a counter threat of what I would do to him if he was real and I could get my hands on him.

But after a while I found out it hurts him more if I don't respond in any way whatsoever.

mandy125

mandy125

Forum Safety Team
Hello I don't think that telepathy is a real thing

but I used to when I was unmedicated.

i understand hearing voices is difficult but it doesnt mean you have to be aggressive to get rid of them they are there but they don't control you.. all the best x

W

wonke29

i understand hearing voices is difficult but it doesnt mean you have to be aggressive to get rid of them they are there but they don't control you.. all the best x
I think they are controlling my hearing. Although I have a chance to choose visually between things. They stay there on my head, and if I don't see and keep being stressed (which lowers the capacity to see, visualize, think about what you see, peripheral seeing), I can only choose in either continuing with pain, or making disastrous things to people and things around me. It is like a ticking bomb.

So they control my hearing and I want to replace my verbal thoughts with image thoughts. But I am not sure if I have the time (sometimes I say to myself and to God, how good would it be to not hear anything, but of course I would not pray for this without requesting my ears to not receive that dark silence that I sometimes feel a little bit when I don't listen to music), and I don't feel very much feedback to my progress in transforming my thoughts as I would absolutely love to.

I am agressive just with the imaginary people represented by these voices, so just in my mind, although I recognise that when I would see a person in front of me with that voice, I would be very tensioned. and I excuse myself with the fact that I still pray to God to get help, to be put and be able to defend myself using just good things. After all, God allows everything (although I repeatedly abandoned my freedom in front of God just so that everything is good and well, for me, and sometimes for others too). And if I start talking about the link between God and the matrix in which I live, well, everybody thinks I am crazy, although I have some small arguments. Sorry, I usually keep it for myself.

I can offer some scientific arguments to the existence of telepathy if you wish. I believe in it since about 10 years ago, before the voices came, before psychiatric medication. Currently I am on psychiatric medication, and funny thing is that I am moving in another place to live, without my parents. Hopefully the voices would stay in the current place and not move with me. And the little shocks I feel when the neighbors above make sounds,
I think they are controlling my hearing. Although I have a chance to choose visually between things. They stay there on my head, and if I don't see and keep being stressed (which lowers the capacity to see, visualize, think about what you see, peripheral seeing), I can only choose in either continuing with pain, or making disastrous things to people and things around me. It is like a ticking bomb.
others so
So they control my hearing and I want to replace my verbal thoughts with image thoughts. But I am not sure if I have the time (sometimes I say to myself and to God, how good would it be to not hear anything, but of course I would not pray for this without requesting my ears to not receive that dark silence that I sometimes feel a little bit when I don't listen to music), and I don't feel very much feedback to my progress in transforming my thoughts as I would absolutely love to.
I can offer some scientific arguments to the existence of telepathy if you wish. I believe in it since about 10 years ago, before the voices came, before psyhiatric medication. Currently I am on psychiatric medication, and funny thing is that I am moving in another place to live, without my parents. Hopefully the voices would stay in the current place and not move with me. And the little shocks I feel when the neighbors above make sounds, intentionally or not.

Thank you for the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
one light

one light

IMO Telepathy is a real and it happens, as does trance teleportation - I went back in time 30yrs... as for the voices and seeing things, best to ignore them, while gaining some stability to correct the problem...

Last edited by a moderator:
EdEd

EdEd

I agree with Mandy. You dont have to be aggressive to get rid of them. They definitely dont control you , at all.

one light

one light

Science and professionals who give meds, can't scan the spirit - so most, not all will say its in peoples minds anything spiritual, and it doesn't exist - they can't scan the mind, and they can't scan the voices - so how do they know so much, to advise you and I, yes I as well - I had times several years ago when I was seeing faces when meditating, ugly little buggers, every single day - how they know what they know is, from charts and books written I suppose with information given by you and I over many, many years... mucho practice - still much guesswork involved imo...

W

wellness

What is more important and why, because it seems that I will lose either my hearing ability or my seeing ability.

I think people that hear a lot miss a lot in life. A huge set of new dimensions.

But this world is controlled with words, look what they made to us.

People talk about words they do not understand so often, and none seems to realize we should progress in the new dimensions, opening my eyes.

I started answering to voices using images instead of words, and this is a lot new dimension set. I feel I am gaining control again, but the images I send to them are horrific.

And I have felt that the wheel returns, yet someone told me, more or less a joke, that God helps me, and how many have I killed till now? So how is this thing with the wheel that returns applicable in my or other similar situations.

I am decided to answer to everybody in images, and refuse emotional artificial stimulation of the empty-minded people with words they do not understand. How can I keep my images aggressively enough to make them leave me in peace and still not that bad so we can avoid another end of the world?
Try to develop the ability of STRIKING back at the voices with you Mind's control forces. I am able to do that and have been able to kill off a lot of the very insane mad Voices I once had.