Friends and mental health.

D

Daviniax

Hi my name is Davinia I'm 41yrs old. I suffer with bpd, voices, depression, hallucinations panick attacks. I moved to Middlesex 2yrs ago and have no friends apart from my partner and his family here in Middlesex. I feel very lonely and lost also can not go out on my own as I find it hard. Been through really bad experiences growing up and in to adulthood...
If your feeling lonely please get in touch. Thank you. X

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. That is a lot to cope with and I can understand being lonely. Its doubly hard when you struggle to get out at all. Online friends aren't the same quite are they? Its like you need people to come to your house to meet you but that is unlikely to happen.

I can't suggest anything but we are here to listen if that helps. Tell us more about you and look around and see what you can find on the forum and jump in. Take care

Calypso

C

Cleopatra_

Hi there Davinia, I'm sorry to hear that you have so much to deal with but welcome to the forum.

I was in a similar position to you until recently, I moved from Ireland to England last January but I had undiagnosed BPD and I became more depressed and agoraphobic and couldn't make friends or even do a course or volunteer or work. I know how isolating this can be, I felt completely alone.

I recently moved back home to Ireland because I couldn't cope any longer. Would you try the app "meet up"? They have groups for social anxiety and that could be a way for you to make friends if you feel up to it.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum :welcome:

tragicpink

tragicpink

hi, welcome. i have BPD and depression as well. hopefully you can find what you need in this forum