Friend

H

Honeyz123

Just lost one of my best friends I met online , now I feel so alone , it was all because I said what was on my mind - I didn't think I would loose him , can't stop thinking of him. He hasn't been in contact with me at all and I am so upset , I really wanted to see him too but that won't happen . I duno how he is or anything , I feel so stressed a d I know I definitely shouldn't bottle this up like I have done in the past . And I feel bit angry and confused . I don't have alot of friends so it's hard to get on with life with out this lad :( hope he doesn't read this but if you do please talk to me again - it's hard to express things for me so at least I have expressed this which is a start .

Mister.B

Mister.B

I care.
This can be a very difficult thing to deal with. It has happened to me.

Feel free to talk more about it, if you like.
I am listening and I care. :)

burt tomato

burt tomato

give it time. If it is meant to be, you will reunite later. don't worry so much about it.

D

desireelc

Im alone too :( and a list of problems too long to start. Im brand new to this support thing. But no one can help me ...I wish I was born without this

Symbionic

Symbionic

Just lost one of my best friends I met online , now I feel so alone , it was all because I said what was on my mind - I didn't think I would loose him , can't stop thinking of him. He hasn't been in contact with me at all and I am so upset , I really wanted to see him too but that won't happen . I duno how he is or anything , I feel so stressed a d I know I definitely shouldn't bottle this up like I have done in the past . And I feel bit angry and confused . I don't have alot of friends so it's hard to get on with life with out this lad :( hope he doesn't read this but if you do please talk to me again - it's hard to express things for me so at least I have expressed this which is a start .
Can you somehow spark up conversation with said person?

H

Honeyz123

I think he will ignore me and i already said 3 or 4 things before he stopped talking to me , we only text each other now. I might try to text Hi to him next week or something, sounds silly though. :panic:

H

Honeyz123

you wish you was born without what? im new to this too, hope we can get a bit of help , good thing for me is i have talked to friend briefly today so much happier even though he talked in past tense as he told me good luck :cry:.... what ever is troubling you it can only get better x

Last edited:
H

Honeyz123

i dont like the 'cliques' in this forum makes me upset, i feel so lonely here no one to connect with it . i have tried doing it but get no response really ...be good if i could find some cool person as for the friend it is going ok at the moment he isn't being that upsetting to me i try not to say something that might make him say something awful like i dont make sense etc feel so bloated too got to fit into a little dress tomorrow as well . i wonder if the ppl who wrote on my thread are ok ppl?

i cant get up oint the morning its so hard to do it when i want to so badly to go to voluntary wrk which is stressing me also :( - makes me mad cas I've be reimbursed but im not aloud the boss says.

A little Message would cheer me up you know i dont have a lot of friends.

cant sleep at night now not sure why.

keep thinking about ppl in my past sometimes
i dont like my diagnosis either .

sorry for th e spelling mistakes in this i cant be bothered .

why did that woman have to die in Emmerdale too! that was horrible wasn't it i mean all my fav soap stars are going whats all that about?? I'm afraid of loosing ppl .

night people ill be the only one who's up prolly. rant over xxx - its nice when someone smiles :)

H

Honeyz123

erm just said what was on my mind, which now i regret stuff like you talk bull**** you say stupid stuff, your a f****ing no*head ...unreliable and told him i want to call him these names, then he said no point now to meet...:'(
we are back friends sorta now . Hope i don't ruin it again i nearly did by getting upset about what he said like lol :doh: i am happy just to text him thats all he wants now WHICh is ok i was a angry girl. :BLAH:

H

Honeyz123

haven't heard from my friend in over a week feeling really down about it like he's never going to contact me again, keep having these horrible thoughts :-( cant say what but there pretty bad. We had a bit of a row last time we spoke and he said don t you get hints . i think its a hint that he hasnt gotten in touch and this is so painful for me.
On a plus side of things i have made a friend. wish i had a zapper to delete these thoughts of him. cant believe this has happened really.