• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Fresh blood.

M

mudslides

Hi Im new here, I dont normally join forums because I can never keep up with anything but im so sick and tired of the way things are i figured what the hell.
Im 23, female, and live this weird little closeted life just outside of a city after doing too much in my teens. I would love some friends but am pretty bad at striking up conversations. Its debatable whats wrong with me. Whats right with me is much easier and shorter. I am trying to work up the courage to go to group therapy meetings and decided to join here to try and get back in some form of touch with society, even over the damn internet.

so hello
:cool:

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Welcome Mudslides - good to have you here and I hope you find the forum as friendly and supportive as I've always found it.

Take care and I look forward to seeing you around.

Rollinat

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hope we can offer a little support and a few of us here have met in the real world also.

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hi Mudslides...welcome from me too. I've found this forum very supportive and friendly. :welcome:

Q

quality factor

Hi there and :welcome: to the forum...it's a good place to be.
QF.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum Mudslides, good to have you here. It's a great place to make new friends and you never even have to speak a word. Enjoy.

M

mudslides

thanks everyone

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hope you find it supportive here - plenty of friendly people
:welcome:
KS