• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

FREE HEALING & EXORCISM: FIGHT ASSISTANCE

R

RebeccaTacosaGray

http://fightboardofprotection.ning.com/forum/categories/online-assistance/listForCategory

If you are in need of Counseling or would like to schedule an appointment for a ½ HOUR Healing/Exorcism, please post a request on the above page in the Online Assistance Thread. If you decide to make an appointment, understand that it is very serious, and that there will be a true attempt to assist you by remote Energy and Healing. You will aso be provided with a Regimen, and there will be monitoring of your progress until progress is made in your life, which includes the hopeful disappearance of voices and healing of your life& physicality. Should you decide to meet with the Healer/Exorcist, please leave three (3) consecutive dates and times, with a short ¼ page description of your symptoms and the nature of your personal struggle. I will schedule an appointment for you.

Thank you…REBECCA TACOSA GRAY, OWNER, FIGHT.

S

SuperZ

Hi,

Her website, she's taking the Pagan approach. Pagan strongly promotes the co-walking, reincarnation "agenda"; group living/sex/parenting ;) which doesn't leave many options. Why would you promote/support the very same foe which put you here to begin with? I have a cousin on the East Coast like this, and they did help her with crew modification. You can see it in her eyes, fading in and out in the shuffle. Puppet-Masters, the Supersession of Humanity (pm/s).

Something that worked for me, and really surprised me that it did work, was the use of exorcism message audio file, in my own voice, played over and over again in a CD player alarm clock. The audio calls on and invokes God and Godly spirits into action, to remove, to resolve. Relief was not immediate, took several months to begin to see some action. If God is for me, then who will be able to stand against me? They all seemed to become very nervous and unsettled, on edge all the time, and moved on, banished themselves ;). My biggest mistake in life has been that I did not repeat as needed, maintain the routine as needed. Of coarse, there seems to be a reason for everything. You can get the audio for free; along with my book and two short movie clips, available here: http://tinyurl.com/seca1

Z

S

SuperZ

I found a Pagan's statement on Rebecca's blog site, saying that grounding (peace) is a matter "give and take" (consideration, mutual respect).
http://fightboardofprotection.ning.com/forum/categories/grounding-techniques/listForCategory

The Exorcism Audio 24/7 method, is it possible that the very gradual changes/resolve might be due to God's extreme patience with the misguided/misled? Does this mean that we should keep this in mind, expect a long journey, maintain course? I also realize that this is unchartered territory.

Z

parker

parker

Like i thought:(
Grounding is a natural part of the homeostasis of life; it occurs in the give-and-take of our daily activities. But we might need to use specific techniques to ground ourselves if we have become over-charged with the energy of intense emotions, or a stressful degree of inactivity (which does not provide opportunities for the discharge of energy), or religious practices (including some meditation methods). The grounding techniques are meant to be remedies for a temporary condition of imbalance; if we need them to use them regularly, we might want the examine (and change) the lifestyle which repeatedly causes us to become over-charged.
This is the new-age spin, it puts the blame on the victim

parker

parker

Here's one of my favorite quote's taken from the Rickross cult education forum
The New Age is a social phenomenon that includes a vast range of differnet cults. A lot of them do share this weird idea about creating your own reality. Of course, everyone has the ability to effect creative changes in their life, but there's nothing very earth shattering about that.

It's made into a living-your-dream ideal in New Ageism transported into a metaphysical realm, where every single detail of your experience and perception of reality is actually manifesting itself through and because of your own thoughts and feelings, and you are personally responsible for all of it. So if for example, the postman one day fails to deliver an important letter which was due to have arrived, it is your fault, not the postal service.

But of course, all of this is just a method designed to get you to buy more books, attend more lectures etc on the basis that you can;t be manifesting your reality properly, haven't mastered the techniques, because undesirable things still happen to you.

Reality just is what it is. You can change the way you think about it and that might change one thing or another but no-one is somehow making reality happen. The idea verges on paranoid schizophrenia, it appeals to a mystical sensibility. The reality is, we all share different and similar realities that exist on their own terms, mostly objective and external in relation to the individual

S

SuperZ

P,
I see it as the entities pushing/encouraging the acceptance of their agenda. Usually comes across as them being ascended masters or spirit guides, here to guide you unto all truths. Yea right. They get away with it by flooding the cognitive senses. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain :eek:
Z

R

RebeccaTacosaGray

Hi, everyone.

It was interesting for me to read the thread after the fact, but I thought I'd reply in the interest of my point of view. I have four core Faiths: Catholic, Taoist, Sikh, and I'm also Pagan. If you don't mind, don't knock the Pagan culture. What you don't understand is that Pagans have a direct knowledge and connection to energy means than can and sometimes does assist those who are affected by negative energy. It is similar to Exorcism, in that they are connecting to a higher force and to energy itself (their own sometimes directed at you) to assist. Also, I find it wonderful that the exorcism clock worked. It was probably working for you on numbers of levels, connecting you to the upper realms to gain assistance: you might want to add the Prayer of St. Michael to that clock, and if you can, take the time to do the intensive research and thought to truly connect to his direct energy. One thing I've learned is that you have to go through evil, barge right through their interference to to get to the good required to shut the negative down. And they can shut it down, just like that. But sometimes you have to fight to get there.

On the subject of Exorcism/Healing: please stop calling it spam. I don't know what it is that I can say to convince you that what I'm doing is truthful and real. I agree that there are no guarantees to attempting put down of negative energy and the healing of the aura itself, however, the slow march towards breaking the negative energies down works, in absolute truth, to lay them low. What I'm advocating for you is not just one Healing session, but many, until progress is made or the negative is completely shut down. I also advocate a personal regimen which is heavy on health, proper sleep, and works very hard to connect you with the right being to protect and heal. (See Regimen, next post, which also contains the link below.) Also, I'm of the very true mind, as with the Exorcism clock, that attempts, slow, sure and faithful, to shut down negative energies via prayer, exorcism, pagan methods of throwing out negative entities, and other methods of energy based fight and grounding, truly work with diligence, fight and time. If you really want to heal,you will, but you must work for it. Please read my next post, below, and understand why I'm doing what I'm doing and understand my methods combine disciplines, and speak to both spiritual and physical. If you want a physical/scientific explanation from myself, then ask me and I will let you know my point of view. I hope this helps, and I hope you take what I'm doing a little more seriously. It is disheartening to work so hard to try to help people (as I have already fought through the same type of battle)only to find yourself cast off as someone who couldn't help, which is untrue. I hope this helps you understand...and I encourage you, again, to sign up and give my method a try. Take care.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26974894/Fight-a-Coalition-Against-Evil

With Deepest Respect,
Rebecca Tacosa Gray
President, Owner & Founder, FIGHT.

R

RebeccaTacosaGray

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26974894/F...n-Against-Evil

This Regimen, which I wrote, she must take very seriously and I would like your Mother to follow it religiously until she reaches the proper upper help. I would like your Mother, as well, to schedule a healing/Exorcism on my FIGHT. Newsletter (PAGAN) to try and treat the energy/Being problem.

http://fightboardofprotection.ning.c...ine-assistance (PAGAN)

Understand that Soulwalker is a Pagan, but has Archangelic Support. “Pagan” is a word with heavy baggage, and I want you to understand that Pagans are beautiful, beautiful people with true talents and a special connection to energy that will help her. If your Mother is Catholic, let me know and I can have Soulwalker meet her on my WORLD FIGHT. Newsletter. She may ioin either Newsletter. I would like her to schedule one appointment, and if problems persist, to continue scheduling until some kind of result is achieved. I would like your mother to sign up for my FIGHT. Newsletter (PAGAN), and under MY PAGE, in the drop down menu, choose FIGHT DATABASE and start a personal blog. Every week she must post a blog detailing her progress, and for viewing, choose Just My Friends, and add both myself and Soulwalker, the Healer/Exorcist, as acceptable to view the blog. Both of us can keep up with her progress and help her should she request help. This is my Regimen, and I ask both you and your Mother to follow it to the tee. You must, in order to put the beings down. Also understand that it is in the nature of the fight that things get worse before they get better. When the Beings feel you contacting help and reaching out to fight, they fight back, and your Mother must have the strength and courage to face them and put them down. You, yourself, Corsica, must be her Protector and Strength, as you must love her deeply through the fight and you must encourage her endlessly to fight and stay strong. Also, understand that your Mother is under extreme physical and mental stress. Keep her healthy. And for sleep, tell her go to bed early (force her to), and use Trazedone or Ambien (sleep pills subscribed by a doctor). Make sure she takes them right at bedtime (5 min before), and, for a while, until things get better, add 2 tablespoons of Nyquil. It will get her right to sleep and she will get the sleep she needs. Tell her to keep the Nyquil and one extra pill next to the bed just in case they wake her in the middle of the night. They are trying to exhaust your mother right now, and she must deny them that route. She must stay healthy without fail. Ask her to call on or think of the Archangel Raphael for Heath assistance, and the Archangelic Four for compete assistance and put down of the being attacking her. If she is Catholic and believes in Jesus Christ, she should call inviolately on him to protect her physical body, personality and being in total. He is inviolately the protector of the soul self, and of the physical body and aura and I know this by physical experience. You must rely on him and know he is real as a being. The Archangelic Four, whom I know personally fight hard for you, and protect inviolately in ways you might never understand. Know they are there, even if you don’t see them…it is almost imperceptible, by they have a type of invisibility in protection, but they protect deeply.

Every night she should read my FIGHT. Blessed Prayers,

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17184840/FIGHTBLESSEDPRAYERSREBTACGRY3

and know that they are protecting her with the energy of very powerful being, some you know and some you won’t know. They are personally known by myself without fail, and you should have deep faith in them. They will be there for your Mother.

I would like your Mother to understand that she must fight and fight hard. She will triumph, but it might take some time. Please support her, and do as I have asked: follow the regimen inviolately. Try to contact and bring into her space the beings I have suggested in the way I have suggested. And sign her up for a Healing/Exorcism. After a month, we can take a look at how things have gone and continue from there until we get your mother into a better position and, hopefully, Delivered and healed. Take care, and I’ll talk to you soon. Call me directly if you need immediate assistance: 209-602-8766 209-602-8766.

REBECCA TACOSA GRAY
PRESIDENT, OWNER & FOUNDER FIGHT. A COALITION AGAINST EVIL.
3417 E. REDWOOD ROAD

R

rabina

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26974894/F...n-Against-Evil

This Regimen, which I wrote, she must take very seriously and I would like your Mother to follow it religiously until she reaches the proper upper help. I would like your Mother, as well, to schedule a healing/Exorcism on my FIGHT. Newsletter (PAGAN) to try and treat the energy/Being problem.

http://fightboardofprotection.ning.c...ine-assistance (PAGAN)

Understand that Soulwalker is a Pagan, but has Archangelic Support. “Pagan” is a word with heavy baggage, and I want you to understand that Pagans are beautiful, beautiful people with true talents and a special connection to energy that will help her. If your Mother is Catholic, let me know and I can have Soulwalker meet her on my WORLD FIGHT. Newsletter. She may ioin either Newsletter. I would like her to schedule one appointment, and if problems persist, to continue scheduling until some kind of result is achieved. I would like your mother to sign up for my FIGHT. Newsletter (PAGAN), and under MY PAGE, in the drop down menu, choose FIGHT DATABASE and start a personal blog. Every week she must post a blog detailing her progress, and for viewing, choose Just My Friends, and add both myself and Soulwalker, the Healer/Exorcist, as acceptable to view the blog. Both of us can keep up with her progress and help her should she request help. This is my Regimen, and I ask both you and your Mother to follow it to the tee. You must, in order to put the beings down. Also understand that it is in the nature of the fight that things get worse before they get better. When the Beings feel you contacting help and reaching out to fight, they fight back, and your Mother must have the strength and courage to face them and put them down. You, yourself, Corsica, must be her Protector and Strength, as you must love her deeply through the fight and you must encourage her endlessly to fight and stay strong. Also, understand that your Mother is under extreme physical and mental stress. Keep her healthy. And for sleep, tell her go to bed early (force her to), and use Trazedone or Ambien (sleep pills subscribed by a doctor). Make sure she takes them right at bedtime (5 min before), and, for a while, until things get better, add 2 tablespoons of Nyquil. It will get her right to sleep and she will get the sleep she needs. Tell her to keep the Nyquil and one extra pill next to the bed just in case they wake her in the middle of the night. They are trying to exhaust your mother right now, and she must deny them that route. She must stay healthy without fail. Ask her to call on or think of the Archangel Raphael for Heath assistance, and the Archangelic Four for compete assistance and put down of the being attacking her. If she is Catholic and believes in Jesus Christ, she should call inviolately on him to protect her physical body, personality and being in total. He is inviolately the protector of the soul self, and of the physical body and aura and I know this by physical experience. You must rely on him and know he is real as a being. The Archangelic Four, whom I know personally fight hard for you, and protect inviolately in ways you might never understand. Know they are there, even if you don’t see them…it is almost imperceptible, by they have a type of invisibility in protection, but they protect deeply.

Every night she should read my FIGHT. Blessed Prayers,

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17184840/FIGHTBLESSEDPRAYERSREBTACGRY3

and know that they are protecting her with the energy of very powerful being, some you know and some you won’t know. They are personally known by myself without fail, and you should have deep faith in them. They will be there for your Mother.

I would like your Mother to understand that she must fight and fight hard. She will triumph, but it might take some time. Please support her, and do as I have asked: follow the regimen inviolately. Try to contact and bring into her space the beings I have suggested in the way I have suggested. And sign her up for a Healing/Exorcism. After a month, we can take a look at how things have gone and continue from there until we get your mother into a better position and, hopefully, Delivered and healed. Take care, and I’ll talk to you soon. Call me directly if you need immediate assistance: 209-602-8766 209-602-8766.

REBECCA TACOSA GRAY
PRESIDENT, OWNER & FOUNDER FIGHT. A COALITION AGAINST EVIL.
3417 E. REDWOOD ROAD

Good always prevails; God sees to that...whether human or not...evil cannot win...

S

SuperZ

Rebecca,

I converted the Original Prayer to St Michael to audio; and also a modified version, can be applied to all faiths, named it "UniversalSelfExorcismAudio". I used a modified version of Microsoft Sam's voice. http://tinyurl.com/seca1

Theology, G*d himself states that he intentionally scatters his people all over the world, into all faiths/religions. It makes sense that he'd send us to infiltrate all of them; in order to shore them all up. The third temple, all religions will be combined into one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QT5W7Ipucg

This market is tiny, microscopic, where the majority that do see our work will usually "scowl". That's your sign... It's just the nature (mark) of the beast ;)

Thanks again for your follow-ups...

Regards,
Z

enfantboheme

enfantboheme

I have not been to this site for over a year- I logged on, changed my email addy, and forgot I was a member. Found my old email box was full today, so I came in to see what was happenning.

I had to reply to this post. This "exorsism" stuff is dodgy, does not work, and is dangerous. I am actually quite alarmed to see stuff like this posted here. I didn't think this forum was devoted to such idiocy.

I can't believe people actually believe some of this sh*t.

I know people are desperate, and sick, and want to believe someone will help them, but nobody can help you but yourself. You. Alone. Most of these people who tell you they will give you free healings and exorsisms are on a power-trip, and once they've snared you in they will rob your money and harm you, psychologically. They will try and play games with you and pretend they want to help when really, the only person they want to help is themselves. My advice would be- stay away from the freaks. You might be "mad", and that's no sin, but being stupid and allowing yourself to get played is your own responsibility.

R

rabina

Exorcism Blessings and Prayers are just that.
Don't let the word Exorcism frighten you.
It doesn't mean the person is possessed or has evil spirits present either, but
can assist the person in possibly ridding themselves of any unwanted energy.
Many energies are not of this world and are the causes of why some
may hear voices.
No money should ever be paid for any such service provided by a
reputable person of the Church or associated with God/Jesus Christ.
Prayers, blessings, deliverance's can be very beneficial and shouldn't be
looked upon as dangerous; just use common sense when engaging with
those who will be performing such blessings, etc.
They are words spoken to God and Jesus asking him to remove any
unwanted energy.
If your faith is that of a religious nature; it just might help.
This is a self-help start for those who believe they are dealing with an energy.
All methods should be employed when dealing with voices and this is one from a spiritual perspective.
Moving can be beneficial also; very beneficial. (See Paranormal Suggestions Thread also).
People who believe the voices are from energies or spirits should turn to God and not away from God.
God is all good and all knowing and praying to him can't do anyone any harm.
Prayer is powerful.