Free Fall

Zardos

Zardos

I'm coming down after a short high.. The high was great.. Just like old times.. Thought of all kinds of crazy shit.. Had a nightmare.. Which is really rare for me.. But what pictures !.. really vivid shit.

Went to my parents for dinner today.. Part act of charity.. My mom is obsessed with me going to Sunday dinner.. She asks me every week.. really pushy.. I don't like to go because I don't like my parents.. They didn't treat me very good growing up.. it has left me with allot of issues.. My mom is a little old lady now.. She's kind of pathetic.. So its getting harder to hold a grudge and say no.

The Best Laid Plans Of Mice And Men

I have been so damn careful with my pills and I was doing so good.. and I was doing it.. Trouble is tomorrow is a God damn bank holiday !!! So I won't be able to put the repete in till Tuesday.. So I won't get my pills till Thursday.. Which will be a day late... So I won't have any pills on Wednesday...
Or I could try and go in and talk to the receptionists... Which I really don't want to do.. The receptionists at my doctors are really unhelpful............................................

I just can't do this... The worlds just to imperfect... Everything is fucked up !!!

i wonna die ! :cry:

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Hang in there brother. Maybe try and talk to the receptionist. Don't let one hiccup throw a wrench into your recovery. If you do the bastards win right? Just do your best and know we are here for you.