• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Free brand new white goods and utility debts paid as well

Funnyday

Funnyday

My fridgefreezer has gone kaput. So searching for a replacement I stumbled upon Eon's energy fund EON

They will supply replacement white goods and boilers free of charge! You just have to fill out the online form and upload any proof of income which they ask you for.

I have today applied online for a new fridgefreezer. I'll keep you all updated as and when my free fridge freezer turns up.

W

write

I'm glad you have had this good news, was so sad to read that you had to go back to your flat where the fridge with rotting food was left without anyone having thought to help you with this. I wish you well x

Funnyday

Funnyday

I was going to add to my OP that they will also pay off outstanding utility debts too! However, I can't find the clickable link anywhere to add it. Could a mod add this info to my OP? Thanks.

Funnyday

Funnyday

I just got back an email from them. In the email they informed me that it takes 6 weeks to process applications. So on this info I have decided that I can't go that long without a fridgefreezer. So I've ordered one from a retailer for delivery next Monday. If I had known this before the weekend. I could of got one at a better price. I've paid £289.99 including a four year guarantee and disposal of the old one. With nothing to pay for 12 months as well.

neorealism

neorealism

For those with SSE (or one of their subsidiary companies) there is a similar scheme available here: II SSE (Customer) | SSE

Please note this is available for those who have a 10+ year old appliance, a broken appliance or no appliance at all.