• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Foundation Trust Membership Seminars

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
I'm a member of BSMHT and have received a list of seminars which they are holding for members. To attend any of the seminars you need to book a place on 0121 301 1229. You have to be a Foundation Member to attend but you can join on the day. Details are....

Thursday 8th May: 10.00: Tourettes/Neuro Diversity : Board Room, QE Hospital.

Monday 2nd June: 3.00: Substance Use and Mental Health: Large Meeting Room, Northcroft Hospital.

Thursday 3rd July: 2.00: Spirituality and Mental Health: Venue TBC.

Friday 4th July: 11.00: Volunteering at BSMHT: Seminar Room B1 (no I don't know what this means either!!:rolleyes: but I'm sure they would give details if you rang).

Wednesday 23rd July: 10.00: Early Intervention: Venue TBC.

These are hardly SUI events but if you are interested in one of these areas, well then I guess you'd be interested in the particular seminar :).

Nick.

J

jamesdean

Hi

:)Hi nick i just noticied the seminar on 3rd july spirituality n mental health do u know where the venue is as yet thanks jamesOR]

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
No I don't jd - and I'm not sure I will get any further details of this. It would be best to give them a ring on the number quoted. Let us know if you do :).

Nick.

J

jamesdean

Any1 interested in seminar

:cool:Hi nick i thought i would post this so that if any1 else was intereted in the seminar"spirituality n mh" its been post poned until september cheers jd