• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Foundation Trust Membership Seminars

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
I'm a member of BSMHT and have received a list of seminars which they are holding for members. To attend any of the seminars you need to book a place on 0121 301 1229. You have to be a Foundation Member to attend but you can join on the day. Details are....

Thursday 8th May: 10.00: Tourettes/Neuro Diversity : Board Room, QE Hospital.

Monday 2nd June: 3.00: Substance Use and Mental Health: Large Meeting Room, Northcroft Hospital.

Thursday 3rd July: 2.00: Spirituality and Mental Health: Venue TBC.

Friday 4th July: 11.00: Volunteering at BSMHT: Seminar Room B1 (no I don't know what this means either!!:rolleyes: but I'm sure they would give details if you rang).

Wednesday 23rd July: 10.00: Early Intervention: Venue TBC.

These are hardly SUI events but if you are interested in one of these areas, well then I guess you'd be interested in the particular seminar :).

Nick.

J

jamesdean

Hi

:)Hi nick i just noticied the seminar on 3rd july spirituality n mental health do u know where the venue is as yet thanks jamesOR]

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
No I don't jd - and I'm not sure I will get any further details of this. It would be best to give them a ring on the number quoted. Let us know if you do :).

Nick.

J

jamesdean

Any1 interested in seminar

:cool:Hi nick i thought i would post this so that if any1 else was intereted in the seminar"spirituality n mh" its been post poned until september cheers jd