• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Found out my ex girlfriend went back to her ex within 3 weeks

• Thread starter DelusionsOfGraduer
  • Start date
DelusionsOfGraduer

DelusionsOfGraduer

Makes me want to punch random people but also hurt myself. I've never felt this way before. Don't know what to do.

I considered harming myself today but fought the urge

Need some people to talk to. I really need friends. I have nobody.

27 years old and a screwed up mess of a human with even more screwed up thoughts

I can see myself in a mental hospital or in prison in a couple of weeks depending on how I feel I'm that impulsive right now

It's because I know I don't have anybody in my life who gives a crap

DelusionsOfGraduer

DelusionsOfGraduer

Not to mention I also have an addiction to crystal meth and have cravings nearly all the time

I'm at the point where I don't care anymore

I know I can get meth in prison so why care if I go anymore

DelusionsOfGraduer

DelusionsOfGraduer

I have a criminal record for sucker punching someone when I was 23 I got charged with assault with bodily injury

I was lucky not to go to prison for that

DelusionsOfGraduer

DelusionsOfGraduer

I'm 5'11.5" and 179 lbs so I'm not a small guy not your average junkie

DelusionsOfGraduer

DelusionsOfGraduer

SO NOBODY IS GOING TO FUCKIN HELP ME?

DelusionsOfGraduer

DelusionsOfGraduer

I AM THIS CLOSE TO CAVING SOME ****'S HEAD IN I SWEAR

Wishbone

Wishbone

Hi DoG.

Rather than reacting to this situation (I had a similar thing happen regarding an ex) think about why it is that she might be with someone else and not you. What did you offer her? If you're addicted to Meth, can you honestly say that you gave her your all? I doubt that you could. You've got things going on, you've got anger eating away at you, you're a "mess" - a lot of people don't want to be around that kind of self-destructiveness in terms of relationships. I'm sure you can understand that. Sometimes going back to an ex is the easy option, but exes are usually exes for a reason, so trying to get back together never usually lasts. But anyway, it's not about her, it's about you.

I don't know your history, or your history with your ex, but I would always say that you need to get yourself right (or as right as can be) before you can expect someone else to come along for the ride. Work on improving yourself. Get help with the anger via things like anger management and/or physical outlets like boxing/MMA lessons, or just hitting the bag each week as a way to release it. Work on getting off the Meth and staying clean. Then, when these things are done, work on finding out what you are and where you want to go with that. It'll take work but if you want to some day be in that situation again where you have people around you to depend on maybe you need to do your part first, dig in, and improve what you can.

Make that your past and this your future. Good luck buddy.

TheSadnessWillLastForever

TheSadnessWillLastForever

That sounds like a really difficult situation to be in. It hurts to be rejected and for her to go to, of all people, her ex. You might think that means she was never really over him and whether that's true or not, maybe it's for the best. Now you can focus on yourself and instead of turning to self harm or fighting others try to better yourself so you can be with someone you know will never leave you. I hope you have that someday soon