Forum Internet Angels

L

Lunar Lady

Yup! But not always well behaved ... :D

1566513363140.png

L

Lunar Lady

Dare I say it, but … it appears something I said earlier, which wasn't intended to hurt anybody, is still being ridiculed.
I've only just logged on since early this morning - so I can't follow that comment but I don't understand why anyone would ridicule you here?

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I've only just logged on since early this morning - so I can't follow that comment but I don't understand why anyone would ridicule you here?
I guess it's for the reason people ridicule anyone anywhere. Something I said must have gone down wrong with someone so they had to call me a foul name. Plus, it looks as if I am being stalked again. I'm not talking about paranoia. Stalking is a thing and it's happened to me, both online and off.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I guess it's for the reason people ridicule anyone anywhere. Something I said must have gone down wrong with someone so they had to call me a foul name. Plus, it looks as if I am being stalked again. I'm not talking about paranoia. Stalking is a thing and it's happened to me, both online and off.
i am so sorry you got stalked too :hug:

i am so sorry someone called you a bad name, whatever happened you did not deserve that :hug: