• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Forthcoming General GP Review - telephone appointment

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have a forthcoming general GP review, over the phone on Monday, I am going to ask/request, that as I am much much better for non related mental health issues, that if i can terminate the Fluxoetine. Now the results could go either way, either if I am to stick with 5ml, dose, or i can come off, and not bother with the Fluxoetine capsules.

Any road, I'll note the answers, on Monday within my review.

Have a good week, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Lu,

Thanks very much, much appreciaited.

Yep, i certainly will inform how it went.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, I haven't been very well with sinusistuses. Self remedial treating, and also anti bacteria anti virus high strength doses, spaced out here and there. i reckon i must have had and gotten a treble job lot!!! worth of sinusituses. Therefore, on that note, my review which was going to be taking place on call phone call this is, on Wednesday, has been postponed, hopefully, and the call will be re arranged in due course. The sevice admin have said, that when better, I'm to ring in again, and they will re arrange another review session.

I would have logged on much earlier, again, not having been well with the sinusistuses.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am still in although lessening, sinusituses pains, and not sufficiently clearing, I have contacted the GP services, in the interim, before my telephone review appointment, to try to get hold of antibotics. It has been over a week, I have been suffering.

I have filled out a electronic on line communique form, application, and I should hear, by Wedensday this week, up to 6.30pm.

If i haven't heard, even this afternoon, then, I'll have to email in, and confirm I haven't heard back, on my to do list, for tomorrow.

I am taking paracetamol to mask any very acute pains.

Spaced out though.

I'll prepare an update, tomorrow evening, after once and when I know the result of my appliction via the GP services.

Have a better day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

London, UK.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Whilst I am just awaiting for my telephone call review appointment, i just had problems just now, I couldn't logg on. Eventually, i returned back to the MHF site, and thankfully I am now logged on.

As i say, after I have had the telephone review call, I'll update in the evening.

I'm alright,I'm very well, mental health wise.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

I'm very irate! I had expected according to admin what they said to me, and from what I had requested, a GP review, over the phone, or on email, for the whilst, in accordance to my e consult of Monday afternoon, it was just that the GP had written up antibotics for me, this where my irate starts, I had put to the Chief joking whip of Admin, earlier this week, on normal email commenting I am very much better no need for antibiotics, and also I was very much expecting a GP from him, review to be in, never happened. I am very very irate.

In the interim, in the meantime, I have requested a in person GP review, via the Junior Anchor GP, and it was in fact this week, she wanted to see me, anyway I will offer next or the following week, and I will be looking forward to that hopefully, all being well, appointment in person instead, she has in fact seen me in person before.

i will ease into evening and also after dinner, with musicals and music and knitting.

I will plan to get a challenging harder and faster workout done, this late week.

Have a good evening all, I'll shall in fact update, how i will be feeling then, later , about 9pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have a forthcoming general GP review, over the phone on Monday, I am going to ask/request, that as I am much much better for non related mental health issues, that if i can terminate the Fluxoetine. Now the results could go either way, either if I am to stick with 5ml, dose, or i can come off, and not bother with the Fluxoetine capsules.

Any road, I'll note the answers, on Monday within my review.

Have a good week, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.
Face to face with docs is better. From my experience i tend to downplay or downright lie on the phone

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am calm now than how i hadn't been earlier this evening. I have since been preparing my evening meal, so that helped me off to reduce some of the annoyed levels. I am much calmer.

I have just started for during the vening to knit and listen to music. I'm so calm anyway I don't need to hear musicals.

i am looking forward to doing my challenging harder and faster pace workout, tomorrow.

Although mind you that's apoint, it will be stiffling hot, which means, from the sweat, and I'll have if a pores open, a boil develop, and I don't wish for that. Therefore, on Sunday, I'll workout early morning then.

Have a good evening all,

Best regars all,

Natalie.

Hi Ghost,

I know, that is the annoying situation, i just happily swing to the act ordinarily to the GPs for a face to face appointment.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Be honest, had a lot of years wasted when i was telling the docs what they wanted to hear and not what was going on

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Horray! For the 2nd time, I happen to now have a review request appointment now booked in for me, on Monday afternoon of 24th August. At 4pm.

I am looking forward to attending the session and to hopefully and all being well, to have my request to come off, the Fluxoetine , altogether.

Anyway, until I am at the appointment, I don't know the answer. Yet.

It's a general review in the main.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I had my GP review request appointment today.

They are very pleased with how i'm doing, and given the pandemic, i am still looking well, she reviewed my meds, and didn't like to change the antidpressant, i wholeheartedly agreed thre, and she'll see me in 2 months time.

I had a feeling that in a space of 6 weeks, she was going to t ake my blood pressure i had a sneaky feeling, that given what with variables at the moment, my pressure would have been sky high, no, thankfully and scathingly I gotten away with it, relief.

I shall ease into the early evening listening to music, and knitting.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.