• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Forthcoming General GP Review - telephone appointment

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have a forthcoming general GP review, over the phone on Monday, I am going to ask/request, that as I am much much better for non related mental health issues, that if i can terminate the Fluxoetine. Now the results could go either way, either if I am to stick with 5ml, dose, or i can come off, and not bother with the Fluxoetine capsules.

Any road, I'll note the answers, on Monday within my review.

Have a good week, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Lu,

Thanks very much, much appreciaited.

Yep, i certainly will inform how it went.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Unfortunately, I haven't been very well with sinusistuses. Self remedial treating, and also anti bacteria anti virus high strength doses, spaced out here and there. i reckon i must have had and gotten a treble job lot!!! worth of sinusituses. Therefore, on that note, my review which was going to be taking place on call phone call this is, on Wednesday, has been postponed, hopefully, and the call will be re arranged in due course. The sevice admin have said, that when better, I'm to ring in again, and they will re arrange another review session.

I would have logged on much earlier, again, not having been well with the sinusistuses.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am still in although lessening, sinusituses pains, and not sufficiently clearing, I have contacted the GP services, in the interim, before my telephone review appointment, to try to get hold of antibotics. It has been over a week, I have been suffering.

I have filled out a electronic on line communique form, application, and I should hear, by Wedensday this week, up to 6.30pm.

If i haven't heard, even this afternoon, then, I'll have to email in, and confirm I haven't heard back, on my to do list, for tomorrow.

I am taking paracetamol to mask any very acute pains.

Spaced out though.

I'll prepare an update, tomorrow evening, after once and when I know the result of my appliction via the GP services.

Have a better day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

London, UK.