Former Name Benefit Incapcity - for a particular week, not in my bank account!!

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have come upon together with help suddenly noticed from fat her, I havent' been paid my Incapacity Esa, for a certain week, we're going to phone the offices tomorrow, just might be I'm going through the transitional phrase, before I recieve further again, my new increase figure. lets' hope so, anyway.

Unless, a department doesn't know from one side to the other department, so they don't know which way is up. They might not know what they are doing in other words.

I'll do an update, tomorrow.

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Dad has been unsuccessful, and always on holding pattern, just couldn't be answered, we have a localised job centre, who cater/provide for incapcity, and therefore, we'll go to that office within our borough, to seek assistance. What joy if any we will have, is another question.

We can't visit until in the afternoon, we have our gardner due in the morning.

i haven't been in a job centre in years, so under such circumstances, I'm looking forward to visiting one.

Hopefully the advisors, shall be able to offer some sympathetic ear listening, and assistance.

Or if they can refer us on to another department within their one. Incapacity Benefit section, which is now known as Esa.

I'll try to update if i'm not tired, earlier evening, other wise during the evening tomorrow.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Lu,

I don't know, really, thanks for your post.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Afternoon All,

We visited our local job centre, and the staff member was very helpful.

Apparently, a department had me muddled up with somebody else, it was thought th at I had a change of address, and we said, no that's not right, and we've been where are presently living for 25 years, or thereabouts, anyway she made it urgent, and in fact just now, I have just come off the line, from the call we were expecting, dad and I, and i confirmed me, and the post code, so allowing for several hours, the missing monies, will be in my bank account this evening.

We will run a check, via amini statment, and take from there, hopefully I should now be all ok.

What a performance!

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best regards, all.

Natalie.

claude

claude

Gosh, terrible that they had mixed you up with someone else! They can be so incompetent sometimes. Good job you noticed the payment was missing

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
reminds me i haven't checked my bank account for quite a while, just struggle fiddleing with the security codes and wonder if access will be stopped due to some mistake
bit bitchy but i have no one to represent me or go with me to the job centre, guess someone from my unemployment group might

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

A relief. All 3 weeks worth of benefit payments have as of last night overnight, been paid into my bank account.

Now, we'll monitor, and there should be payment as normal, for either next week or a fortnight's time now. i think it's a fortnight's time, now I remember dad sayin when the next is due.

A panick mystery now solved.

Best regards all.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
checked my esa was paid in yesterday, if it wasn't even food i eat and the roof over my head might be compromised

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Now that all monies have been settled, via bank account, and dad checked it out over the weekend, I am feeling very mcuh more resettled, financially and benefit wise t his evening.

Best regards all, oh and happier.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

We're going to get my mini statement tomorrow, just to check that benefit monies were paid in as normal how they ought to be, from today.

It was such a performance recently when that had occurred.

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I collected my mini bank s tatment, and it is all normal, benefit monies were paid in.

I can relax down, now.

Have a good afternoon/early evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.