• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Formations

I

imported_softwhisper

To...my mind...
there...
is...
wisdom...
to reach...
if...
only...we...can...clear...
the debris...
beneath it...
once...I...stretch...high...
it...becomes...clear...
the purpose...
of...
what...is...transpiring...
for...me...at...
that...
time...
i...dont...hear...words...
may...sound...a little...crazy...
to...you...the viewer...
but...
words...are...written...
to...my minds...eye...

to...enable...me...
to...clarify...
where...
this...wisdom...comes...from...
i...see...these...words...
in...blue skies...
the words...form...from...clouds...
sounds...rather...crazy...
but...
works...
amazingly...
for...me...
I...find...solace...there...
and...
hear...
at...times...
'hey...lily...get...your...head...out...of...the...clouds...'
never...a truer...word...
I...learn....so...much...there....
i...feel...free...there...
i...hold...my esteem...there...
to...be...with...
this...
awareness...
for...me...
is...my...aptitude...
of...
existence...
i...prelude...
that...
which...
is...to...occur...
i...find...
knowledge...
in...how...to...progress...
in...all...
especially...when...
all...is...not...
of...
the best quality...
it...is...
my...
world...
of...
glory...
i...walk...proud...
and...
feel...loved...

something...
which...was...very...stranged...
to...feel...
until...
this...
knowledge...was...gained...

it...may...read...
a fanatical...religious...sort...
no...
i...emphasize...
it...is...my...learning...
to...walk...in...this...
euphoria...
conjures...
self..empowerment...
self...worth...
self...opinion...
self...trust...
to...follow...
enables...
growth...
of...
self...
empowerment...
doesnt...mean...im...powerful...
far...from...it...
i...feel...very...humble...
my power...is...within...
something....lost...
due...to...life's...
learning's...
but...
rekindled...
by....
my...
head...
reaching...
to...the formations...
of...
my clouds...

'voice'

on...the other...hand...
takes...
accordance...
to...my...formations...
and...
that...
which...is...beautiful...
to...me...
becomes...
instruction...
of...
their...kind...
'do this'
and
'do that'

taking...the context...
of...
my...accordance...
to...their...advantage...
then...
that...what...was...beautiful...
in...the...first...instance...
becomes...
orders...
to...theirs...
when...i...dont...meet...
their...
demands...
my...life...
becomes...
stressed...
illness...to...follow....

my...formations...in...the sky...
are...
that...
mine...
never...pressure...
to...do...

so...why...i...say...
to...you...
'voice'
make...it...
your...
will...
to...be...achieved...

my...formations...
are..gentle...guidance...

your...demands...
that...
they...should...be...carried...
out...now...
this...
very...minute...
are...wrongful...doings...

if...
i...cant...meet...upto...
your...
will...
to...them...
you...punish...
and...
i...hear...
'thy will be done'...

whose will?...

my formations...
are...
not...demanding...
they...are...
MY...
betterment...to...
MY...
life...

take...away...from...me...
and...
be...with...
YOUR...peace...

we...are...ALL...entitled...to...
peace...
guidance...
from...
this...source...
this...wonder...
to...life...
this...growth...
of...
sanity...

enhancing...self...to...a better...
purpose...

i...know...there...
is...consequence...
to...your...purpose...
silently...
you...go...

and...
my...life...prospers...
to...
my formations...in...the sky...

softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx)

T

terri

hello Softness

You are not her highness's bestest partner not for nothing and you know what that was what I was not so long ago and now you are absolutely fabulous and I know what you mean about Cal being so fantastic also and also our favourite rather female and she is not called mmmmmmm Rabina not for long because those famous people have no chance and last night, ahhhh her he are now and his name is Becks and he has bought along not wax work dummy not for nothing and let's not see if heer face cracks cos i really feel it wont and i do not go shopping for not nothing and yesterday afternoon i went and tried a rather posh frock on and had lots and lots of lyerre underneatht ehe skirt and it had a rather potting boob spot and my boobs popped out so i went and got a posh bra and a rather tight corcet and it could not get it past me thighs and i started laughing that hard i nearly fell over in changing booth and then my not beloved not myu nusband not for nothing and come and pushed me rather gently out the way of not that mirror not for long and then i got ded scared cos id put lots and lots of talcoum powder all over me sen after id had my jucuzi and got rather towd off by that women cos it wor thems mens days and i had no idea it was rather not wednesday afternoon oh r and him not in doors what was he doing having a skive and was not in the same shops as me and in same area all the while and now wont that a first we had no idea and neither on us fpohned each other and what does that tell ya we are not so interconnected and what do i does i want to know cos yesterday my poor pussy cat was looking everso poorly so i picked him up and a great big black hporrid one came down and made the bone crack in his not poorly leg not the half plastic one and he cried out in so much pain and i said ahhh poor pussy and you know i do not call him not ko not for nowt not now cos now she would get dat pain in her leg so i towd her to gooo off and ey a bath and she cant now cos she aint not got one and thats not all what shall i do about our pussy cos he aint on them tablets for they hypothyrodism cos i dont believe you should keep um going when the

I

imported_softwhisper

Hello Terri...

Gosh...i...had...a wee chuckle...at...your...
fitting room...cavorting...
the mind...boggles...
fitting...bits...and...pieces...
into...whatever...
poor...pussy...
i...suppose...sweetness...
you...will...have...to...observe...
if...
in...pain...
then...maybe...a wee trip...to...the vet...
keep...pussy...quiet...and...relaxed...
and...
just...
fill...with...your...love...
you...have...lots...to...give...

loves...softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx)

T

terri

Not a lot to finish....

though I phoned our not our eileen nor our dohn not a lot later and you would never guess what she was in sitting room not half having a cu of tea having rather a chuckle and when i said what you laughing at she said shed done the same hersen..... I bet your not from jolly old england now are you otherwise how you can explain my language with our local colloquialisms called ov'er the brook or in uccer speak its not half diaglogue not for nothing, ta ta me cock sparra

lots of lushious lub not our terri not for nothin' ha ha see ya lateer not alligator not the words first dianasaur and ive got one a great big horrid one whose using not my jamas not for nothing i tell you this not a lot of orgasms ha ha ha ha ha not like before not a body in sight.. or inside us.... dont chuff off not no more im gonna go and buy me a nice party froke not without a lot of triers........ not an narmie not no more.....

here he is my beloved not an old man moved my arm and i know he's just not half not nipped back not to make a cup of tea or light my fire not half not the real fire anyroad and he aint half not gone off not like i to think i spread not a lot around and what do i get not a lot of bed and not a lot of right good looks and not a lot of sperm and not a lot of running gunk not this gel not a chance inhell not i far too many not nice pubs all over my bathroom floor not from i i reckon them not nice mmmmmms are not half nipping through my bathroom when i do not look and im not half fast asleep and my not half true beloved does not half move my wiches picture not from where it wor not him, ooooh aaaaa, oh yeah he has and yessterday he did not half move my book mark not a lot of snake and nice big green one and whatelse yeahhhh the little devil whats he done hes literally lifted off my spare car keys so our wich or him cant eve my car and not only that i packed and no i did not put my spare set in there and you would never guess wot even though it wor checked over and over again, there they turned up in that not the same suitable not for nothing not for treasure not not not not notnot nots and are you having not lots of nocking not knock off not like he does mmmm you know what him said not the nicest husband in the whole god darn plant though that one downstairs and him said he had lots and lots of sex and tantric with not the nicest girl whom is what like not 40 years youngeer and he got off on her right in front of my eyes and not only that he had not a lot of sex with our5 susan on my sofa and on my big double bed and i come back and i caught em and thats not half not the whole truth they had rather a lot of tantric and half the world did not half know that he was having loads of tantric with not a bloke half way across the wordl in woog nigger nogger land and it were him in her mind eye not all the while and while she were having that great big orgams with that great big not vibrator, oooh rrrr, she saw them little green men with lots of evil faces and they are not there now cos i clared them out for her and they kept saying rather a lot of sueeeezzz suuuuezzzzz, oh yeah...... dat was me dat was not half looking aftter our suuueeeezzz not that i ever had a bitg vibrator i did have a rather nice teegf brusgh with not a battery though i did plug in.... much not post not half